Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 165 166 167 168 169 ...308  Previous   Next
List of Accepted Birth Years with Documentation.
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributormitchg
Registered: September 3, 2007
Belgium Posts: 404
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Pedro Armendariz
(see this common name thread: Pedro Armendariz)

Actor
BY = 1912
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000784/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/armendariz.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=536
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5527|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Actor
BY = 1940
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz_Jr.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001917/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/pedro_armendariz_jr.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=537
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5528|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Status: both Approved
Mitch
 Last edited: by mitchg
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Patrick Allen

Actor
1927-2006
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0019996/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Allen
http://www.filmreference.com/film/59/Patrick-Allen.html
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=15355916

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0020878/
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=PatrickAllen/gender=m/Patrick-Allen.htm

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 20 2013  6:58AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tony Ward

Actor
BY=1963

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0911897/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Ward_%28model%29
http://models.com/models/Tony-Ward

Actor
BY=?
Hercules
Xena
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2748511/
http://hercxena.wikia.com/wiki/Perius

Actor
BY=?
The Lacey Rituals: Head in Shadow (1951)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4979508/

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 20 2013  5:56PM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Don Reid

Self
BY=1945
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1772145/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Reid_%28singer%29
http://www.allmusic.com/artist/don-reid-mn0000800901

Actor
BY=? Died 2013
Bangkok Hilton
A Cry in the Dark
Moulin Rouge!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0717237/

Actor
BY=?
Zoo
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3397195/

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 23 2013  8:53AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Jerry Lester

Actor
1910-1995
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0504469/
http://www.tv.com/people/jerry-lester/
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6825909

Actor
BY=?
Winner Takes All (1998)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2762911/

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 23 2013  8:53AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
David Cross

Actor
BY=1964
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189144/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cross
http://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/David_Cross

Actor
1933-1990
The Creation of the Humanoids (1962)
The Magic Sword (1962)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0189143/

1964 Contributed

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 23 2013  8:53AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting mitchg:
Quote:
Pedro Armendariz
(see this common name thread: Pedro Armendariz)

Actor
BY = 1912
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000784/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/armendariz.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=536
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5527|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Actor
BY = 1940
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz_Jr.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001917/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/pedro_armendariz_jr.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=537
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5528|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Status: both Approved


From what I see that thread shows that Pedro Armendariz 1940 has the common name of Pedro Armendariz, Jr...am I missing something?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
Registered: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 606
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:
Olivia Grant

Actress
BY=1983
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2372275/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Grant_%28actress_born_1983%29
http://www.zimbio.com/Olivia+Grant

Actress
BY=1989
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1695971/
http://www.hotflick.net/celebs/olivia_grant.html

1983 BY Contributed

Profile Contribution Approved Sep 28 2013  9:48AM



1989 BY Contributed Status Reviewing
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributormitchg
Registered: September 3, 2007
Belgium Posts: 404
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Quoting mitchg:
Quote:
Pedro Armendariz
(see this common name thread: Pedro Armendariz)

Actor
BY = 1912
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000784/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/armendariz.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=536
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5527|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Actor
BY = 1940
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz_Jr.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001917/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/pedro_armendariz_jr.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=537
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5528|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Status: both Approved


From what I see that thread shows that Pedro Armendariz 1940 has the common name of Pedro Armendariz, Jr...am I missing something?


When you look at the confirmed films, it should be Pedro Armendariz and not Pedro Armendariz, Jr., these are the results for the 1940 Pedro:
Pedro Armendariz: 18 confirmed
Pedro Armendariz, Jr.: 14 confirmed
Pedro Armendáriz: 5 confirmed
Pedro Armendariz Marquez: 1 confirmed
Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.: 0 confirmed
Mitch
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorateo357
Registered: December 27, 2009
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,795
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting mitchg:
Quote:
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Quoting mitchg:
Quote:
Pedro Armendariz
(see this common name thread: Pedro Armendariz)

Actor
BY = 1912
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000784/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/armendariz.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=536
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5527|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Actor
BY = 1940
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Armendáriz_Jr.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001917/
http://cinemexicano.mty.itesm.mx/estrellas/pedro_armendariz_jr.html
http://aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=537
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/participant/participant.jsp?participantId=5528|0&afiPersonalNameId=null

Status: both Approved


From what I see that thread shows that Pedro Armendariz 1940 has the common name of Pedro Armendariz, Jr...am I missing something?


When you look at the confirmed films, it should be Pedro Armendariz and not Pedro Armendariz, Jr., these are the results for the 1940 Pedro:
Pedro Armendariz: 18 confirmed
Pedro Armendariz, Jr.: 14 confirmed
Pedro Armendáriz: 5 confirmed
Pedro Armendariz Marquez: 1 confirmed
Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.: 0 confirmed



There is also 14 unconfirmed that could sway the results and make a BY unnecessary. Once it is approved it's in the system forever. I think someone jumped the gun on contributing them.
 Last edited: by ateo357
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
Registered: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 606
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:
Olivia Grant

Actress
BY=1983
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2372275/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Grant_%28actress_born_1983%29
http://www.zimbio.com/Olivia+Grant

Actress
BY=1989
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1695971/
http://www.hotflick.net/celebs/olivia_grant.html

1983 BY Contributed

Profile Contribution Approved Sep 28 2013  9:48AM



1989 BY Contributed Status Reviewing


Found another Olivia Grant in Main DB
Acting in The Story of Tracy Beaker
Actress
BY=1994
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Grant_(actress_born_1994)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2315236/?ref_=fn_nm_nm_3
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
John Beck

Actor
BY=1943
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065183/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Beck_%28actor%29
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/John_Beck
http://www.nndb.com/people/026/000131630/

Actor
BY=1876
The Black Room (1935)
King of the Pecos (1936)
The Shock (1923)
Spitfire (1934)
They Raid by Night (1942)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065182/

1943 BY Contributed

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 25 2013 10:22AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Neil Hopkins

Actor
BY=1977
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0394248/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Hopkins
http://www.tv.com/people/neil-hopkins/

Actor
BY=?
The Falls (1980)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1653122/

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 25 2013 10:22AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Tony Black

Actor
BY=1978
Skyline
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1792747/
http://static.moovielive.com/cast/cast_info.do?castId=70763&regionlanguage=en_US
http://www.filmflake.com/actor/tony-black

Actor
BY=1987
Bubble Boy (2001)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085544/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Black_%28actor%29

1978 BY Contributed

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 25 2013 10:22AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:
John Beck

Actor
BY=1943
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065183/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Beck_%28actor%29
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/John_Beck
http://www.nndb.com/people/026/000131630/

Actor
BY=1876
The Black Room (1935)
King of the Pecos (1936)
The Shock (1923)
Spitfire (1934)
They Raid by Night (1942)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065182/

1943 BY Contributed

Status: Reviewing


Add to this

John Beck 1909
Producer
Harvey
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0065184/

Submitted the 1909
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,026
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Kevin McDonald

Actor
BY=1961
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0567852/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McDonald
http://www.nndb.com/people/004/000044869/

Actor
BY=?
Zandalee
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3656898/

Profile Contribution Approved Nov 25 2013 10:23AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 165 166 167 168 169 ...308  Previous   Next