Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1 2  Previous   Next
Your Vote for the Palm
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaulo Carvalho
Registered: May 12, 2007
Brazil Posts: 44
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Some contributors would like to use our Palm's with Mobile DVD Profiler.

They vote to be recognized in the system.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantLammo
Registered: May 31, 2007
United States Posts: 4
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Done.  Thanks Paul!
Lammo
- - - - - - - -
Crime never takes a holiday.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantbobb
Registered: March 14, 2007
United States Posts: 486
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The poll is fine but so far all I see is 8 votes for those of use Palm. Unless this gets at least to over 3 digits I doubt Ken will change his stance. SO my T|X will need to stay with iSilox for now.

Bobb
Do Cheshire Cats drink evaporated milk?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantAndy5150
Registered: June 22, 2007
Posts: 3
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks Paul
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 5,871
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'm voting "Skip" (as in the poll) because I do not have and do not plan on getting a Palm so it doesn't affect me.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorlyonsden5
Hello old friends!
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Posts: 2,372
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Dr. Killpatient:
Quote:
I'm voting "Skip" (as in the poll) because I do not have and do not plan on getting a Palm so it doesn't affect me.


Did the same. Can't see why anyone would vote NO  Unless they have a Palm and don't want DVDPM 
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaulo Carvalho
Registered: May 12, 2007
Brazil Posts: 44
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting bobb:
Quote:
The poll is fine but so far all I see is 8 votes for those of use Palm. Unless this gets at least to over 3 digits I doubt Ken will change his stance. SO my T|X will need to stay with iSilox for now.

Bobb


Thanks Bobb.

Also use iSilox in my Palm but would like to use the DVDPM.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaulo Carvalho
Registered: May 12, 2007
Brazil Posts: 44
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting lyonsden5:
Quote:
Quoting Dr. Killpatient:
Quote:
I'm voting "Skip" (as in the poll) because I do not have and do not plan on getting a Palm so it doesn't affect me.


Did the same. Can't see why anyone would vote NO  Unless they have a Palm and don't want DVDPM 


Thanks Dr. Killpatient and Rikck.

I am using iSilox in my Palm LifeDrive but he would like to use the DVDPM. Unhappyly my Smartphone (Motion Q) also not accepted the DVDPM.

The intention is for one upgrade that also it takes care of to these users. Some badly in this attitude?

Support would like it the community will be possible.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantragmsmd
Family Physician
Registered: May 10, 2007
United States Posts: 2
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I use a Palm Tungsten T5.  I read about iSilox but I don't understand how it would be used to create a Palm version of my DVD Profiler data.  Can anyone help?
R. Alan Grier, M.D.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorDJ Doena
Battle Troll
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 6,500
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting lyonsden5:
Quote:
Did the same. Can't see why anyone would vote NO  Unless they have a Palm and don't want DVDPM 

I voted no because it seemed the logical choice when I don't want to vote yes. And since I have no palm I have no need for a palm version.
Karsten
DVD Collectors Online
Amazon Price Observer

 Last edited: by DJ Doena
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantleo1963
Registered: May 14, 2007
United States Posts: 455
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I voted no because I don't use a palm.  I would also like to see Ken and Geri using their development time on DVDP and DVDP for PPC. 

I know it sounds like "it's all about me" and if so is that a bad thing??  LOL
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaulo Carvalho
Registered: May 12, 2007
Brazil Posts: 44
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I only can lament.

It seems me a club of the small ball… other users do not possess the same right?

This smells racism or is missed? 

The objective one was the development without this came to affect what already it exists.

Some problem in this attitude. I am disappointed.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantDr. Killpatient
Here's my card
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 5,871
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
There is no attitude.  It's simply a lack of voting options.  A "Don't care either way" option would have gotten most of those NO votes.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorBad Father
Registered: July 23, 2001
Registered: March 13, 2007
Posts: 4,594
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Paulo Carvalho:
Quote:
I only can lament.

It seems me a club of the small ball… other users do not possess the same right?

This smells racism or is missed? 

The objective one was the development without this came to affect what already it exists.

Some problem in this attitude. I am disappointed.


Looks to me that the one with an attitude problem is you.

leo1963 expressed his opinion that he felt the developer's time would be better spent in other areas than catering to the whims of a few Palm users and I agree with him. I voted Yes when this poll was first started but now I think I'll change it to No just on general principals.

If you're going to be immature by insulting people and calling them racist for voting No, then you shouldn't have made NO a selection in your poll to begin with .
My WebGenDVD online Collection
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorPaulo Carvalho
Registered: May 12, 2007
Brazil Posts: 44
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting 8ballMax:
Quote:
Quoting Paulo Carvalho:
Quote:
I only can lament.

It seems me a club of the small ball… other users do not possess the same right?

This smells racism or is missed? 

The objective one was the development without this came to affect what already it exists.

Some problem in this attitude. I am disappointed.


Looks to me that the one with an attitude problem is you.

leo1963 expressed his opinion that he felt the developer's time would be better spent in other areas than catering to the whims of a few Palm users and I agree with him. I voted Yes when this poll was first started but now I think I'll change it to No just on general principals.

If you're going to be immature by insulting people and calling them racist for voting No, then you shouldn't have made NO a selection in your poll to begin with .


What one expects of the group is a joint work of all community.

What we would like was to use soft DVD Profiler Mobile and the forum this not helping to sensetize the development.

The majority of the usuáios of PALM already uses them the long time with diverse programs. The PALM users, are not obtaining support of our community (DVDProfile).

I ask for excuses if it made me misunderstanding but it waited a support of the system. It is very easy if to oppose when its necessities they are taken care of… does not find?

At any moment I degraded the work developed for Ken and its collaborators. I am in the system since 2000 and it will not be for this problem that I will leave to use and to collaborate with the community. We wait (users of PALM) still to count on its support.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorDJ Doena
Battle Troll
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 6,500
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
The problem is: DVDPM is written in a .NET language. .NET is only available for Windows Mobile operating systems. If Ken would decide to make a PALM version it would be completely different code, in a different programming language.
Karsten
DVD Collectors Online
Amazon Price Observer

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler Mobile: Mobile Feature Requests Page: 1 2  Previous   Next