Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next
Common name for Wiard B. Ihnen / Wiard Ihnen / W. B. Ihnen / Ward Ihnen
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorninso4
Registered: January 16, 2010
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 1,519
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
This is the common name thread for art director/production designer Wiard B. Ihnen / Wiard Ihnen / W. B. Ihnen / Ward Ihnen
CLT:
"Wiard B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 19 titles (48 profiles)
"Wiard Ihnen" is credited in the following 21 titles (75 profiles)
"W. B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (1 profiles)
"Ward Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (3 profiles)

Wiard B. Ihnen (16 unconfirmed):
Crash Dive
The Blue Bird
Man Hunt
Confirm or Deny
Hollywood Cavalcade
Hudson’s Bay
Iceland
Jane Eyre
Johnny Apollo
Tomorrow Is Forever
Maryland
Moon Over Miami
The Return of Frank James
Remember the Day
Roxie Hart
Secret Agent of Japan

Wiard Ihnen (1 confirmed, 14 unconfirmed):
Along Came Jones (confirmed by ninso4)
The Indian Fighter
Rancho Notorious
Blood on the Sun
Only the Valiant
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
Crash Dive
The Gallant Hours
Go West Young Man
The King and Four Queens
Duck Soup
It’s a Pleasure
The Time of Your Life
A Lion Is in the Streets
Wilson

W. B. Ihnen (1 unconfirmed):
Dancing Pirate

Ward Ihnen (1 unconfirmed):
Blood on the Sun
Think different

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
User since: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 949
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Blood on the Sun: Wiard Ihnen as Production Designed by
Go West Young Man:  Wiard Ihnen as Art Direction
The Indian Fighter: Wiard Ihnen as Art Director
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye: Wiard Ihnen as Production Design
Rancho Notorious: Wiard Ihnen as Production Designer
Tomorrow Is Forever: Wiard Ihnen as Production Design

The Blue Bird: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
Hudson’s Bay: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Director
Jane Eyre: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Director
Johnny Apollo: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
Man Hunt: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
Maryland: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
Remember the Day: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
The Return of Frank James: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
Roxie Hart: Wiard B. Ihnen as Art Direction
 Last edited: by JOHNNYV
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorninso4
Registered: January 16, 2010
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 1,519
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
This is the common name thread for art director/production designer Wiard B. Ihnen / Wiard Ihnen / W. B. Ihnen / Ward Ihnen
CLT:
"Wiard B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 19 titles (48 profiles)
"Wiard Ihnen" is credited in the following 21 titles (75 profiles)
"W. B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (1 profiles)
"Ward Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (3 profiles)

Wiard B. Ihnen (14 confirmed, 1 unconfirmed, 1 invalid):
Crash Dive (confirmed by ninso4)
The Blue Bird (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Man Hunt (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Confirm or Deny (confirmed by ninso4)
Hollywood Cavalcade (confirmed by ninso4)
Hudson’s Bay (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Iceland (confirmed by ninso4)
Jane Eyre (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Johnny Apollo (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Tomorrow Is Forever
Maryland (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Moon Over Miami (confirmed by ninso4)
The Return of Frank James (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Remember the Day (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Roxie Hart (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Secret Agent of Japan

Wiard Ihnen (13 confirmed, 2 unconfirmed, 1 invalid):
Along Came Jones (confirmed by ninso4)
The Indian Fighter (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Rancho Notorious (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Blood on the Sun (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Only the Valiant (confirmed by ninso4)
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Crash Dive
The Gallant Hours (confirmed by ninso4)
Go West Young Man (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
The King and Four Queens (confirmed by ninso4)
Duck Soup
It’s a Pleasure
The Time of Your Life (confirmed by ninso4)
A Lion Is in the Streets (confirmed by ninso4)
Wilson (confirmed by ninso4)
Tomorrow Is Forever (confirmed by JOHNNYV)

W. B. Ihnen (1 confirmed):
Dancing Pirate (confirmed by ninso4)

Ward Ihnen (1 invalid):
Blood on the Sun
Think different

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
 Last edited: by ninso4
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
User since: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 949
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Duck Soup aka The dictator
Ihnen is not credited in Invelos database for both titles.
See also:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023969/?ref_=nm_flmg_art_41 (uncredited)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407311/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7 (De dictator - uncredited)
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorninso4
Registered: January 16, 2010
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 1,519
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Duck Soup aka The dictator
Ihnen is not credited in Invelos database for both titles.
See also:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023969/?ref_=nm_flmg_art_41 (uncredited)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407311/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7 (De dictator - uncredited)


I agree with you. Looking at the IMDb I would say it's most likely that he isn't credited in Duck Soup but there is an Italian profile with UPC 5-050582-120257 listing him as art director
Think different

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
User since: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 949
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting ninso4:
Quote:
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Duck Soup aka The dictator
Ihnen is not credited in Invelos database for both titles.
See also:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023969/?ref_=nm_flmg_art_41 (uncredited)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407311/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7 (De dictator - uncredited)


I agree with you. Looking at the IMDb I would say it's most likely that he isn't credited in Duck Soup but there is an Italian profile with UPC 5-050582-120257 listing him as art director


Okay,
But that's another title "La Guerra Lampo dei Fratelli Marx ["Duck Soup" 1933]" from "I Fratelli Marx Collection" and the reason I could'nt find him.
Have found 10 clips on YouTube of "Duck Soup" started here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSabiG8q8-k&list=PLtEmK_zTSf1FYiSP-2tU7VAed-GoZ0wiF&index=1 and no crew credits does appear here. In all 28 profiles of Duck Soup in Main database is no credit for Wiard Ihnen or any other Art Directors found by me. 
Furthermore the contributer(s) of the credit is/are no longer participating on the Invelos community to confirm their credit. IMHO here is talk of using IMDb mined data not allowed as per rules and not a valid credit.
Truly Yours,
John
 Last edited: by JOHNNYV
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,356
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Quoting ninso4:
Quote:
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Duck Soup aka The dictator
Ihnen is not credited in Invelos database for both titles.
See also:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023969/?ref_=nm_flmg_art_41 (uncredited)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407311/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7 (De dictator - uncredited)


I agree with you. Looking at the IMDb I would say it's most likely that he isn't credited in Duck Soup but there is an Italian profile with UPC 5-050582-120257 listing him as art director


Okay,
But that's another title "La Guerra Lampo dei Fratelli Marx ["Duck Soup" 1933]" from "I Fratelli Marx Collection" and the reason I could'nt find him.
Have found 10 clips on YouTube of "Duck Soup" started here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSabiG8q8-k&list=PLtEmK_zTSf1FYiSP-2tU7VAed-GoZ0wiF&index=1 and no crew credits does appear here. In all 28 profiles of Duck Soup in Main database is no credit for Wiard Ihnen or any other Art Directors found by me. 
Furthermore the contributer(s) of the credit is/are no longer participating on the Invelos community to confirm their credit. IMHO here is talk of using IMDb mined data not allowed as per rules and not a valid credit.
Truly Yours,
John

I can confirm that in my edition (it's the UK edition but the discs have the same ID of the italian edition) there is no credits for the art director.
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
 Last edited: by Kluge
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJOHNNYV
User since: July 12, 2003
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 949
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kluge:
Quote:
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Quoting ninso4:
Quote:
Quoting JOHNNYV:
Quote:
Duck Soup aka The dictator
Ihnen is not credited in Invelos database for both titles.
See also:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023969/?ref_=nm_flmg_art_41 (uncredited)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0407311/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr7 (De dictator - uncredited)


I agree with you. Looking at the IMDb I would say it's most likely that he isn't credited in Duck Soup but there is an Italian profile with UPC 5-050582-120257 listing him as art director


Okay,
But that's another title "La Guerra Lampo dei Fratelli Marx ["Duck Soup" 1933]" from "I Fratelli Marx Collection" and the reason I could'nt find him.
Have found 10 clips on YouTube of "Duck Soup" started here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSabiG8q8-k&list=PLtEmK_zTSf1FYiSP-2tU7VAed-GoZ0wiF&index=1 and no crew credits does appear here. In all 28 profiles of Duck Soup in Main database is no credit for Wiard Ihnen or any other Art Directors found by me. 
Furthermore the contributer(s) of the credit is/are no longer participating on the Invelos community to confirm their credit. IMHO here is talk of using IMDb mined data not allowed as per rules and not a valid credit.
Truly Yours,
John

I can confirm that in my edition (it's the UK edition but the discs have the same ID of the italian edition) there is no credits for the art director.


Many Thanks that you've solved the problem!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorninso4
Registered: January 16, 2010
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 1,519
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
This is the common name thread for art director/production designer Wiard B. Ihnen / Wiard Ihnen / W. B. Ihnen / Ward Ihnen
CLT:
"Wiard B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 19 titles (48 profiles)
"Wiard Ihnen" is credited in the following 21 titles (75 profiles)
"W. B. Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (1 profiles)
"Ward Ihnen" is credited in the following 1 titles (3 profiles)

Wiard B. Ihnen (14 confirmed, 1 unconfirmed, 1 invalid):
Crash Dive (confirmed by ninso4)
The Blue Bird (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Man Hunt (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Confirm or Deny (confirmed by ninso4)
Hollywood Cavalcade (confirmed by ninso4)
Hudson’s Bay (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Iceland (confirmed by ninso4)
Jane Eyre (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Johnny Apollo (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Tomorrow Is Forever
Maryland (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Moon Over Miami (confirmed by ninso4)
The Return of Frank James (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Remember the Day (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Roxie Hart (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Secret Agent of Japan

Wiard Ihnen (13 confirmed, 1 unconfirmed, 2 invalid):
Along Came Jones (confirmed by ninso4)
The Indian Fighter (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Rancho Notorious (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Blood on the Sun (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Only the Valiant (confirmed by ninso4)
Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
Crash Dive
The Gallant Hours (confirmed by ninso4)
Go West Young Man (confirmed by JOHNNYV)
The King and Four Queens (confirmed by ninso4)
Duck Soup
It’s a Pleasure
The Time of Your Life (confirmed by ninso4)
A Lion Is in the Streets (confirmed by ninso4)
Wilson (confirmed by ninso4)
Tomorrow Is Forever (confirmed by JOHNNYV)

W. B. Ihnen (1 confirmed):
Dancing Pirate (confirmed by ninso4)

Ward Ihnen (1 invalid):
Blood on the Sun
Think different

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.
 Last edited: by ninso4
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1  Previous   Next