Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 102 103 104 105 106 ...314  Previous   Next
List of Accepted Birth Years with Documentation.
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,209
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Eliza Bennett (1992) a.k.a. Eliza Hope Bennett
English actress and singer. Her most notable roles were that of Meggie Folchart in the film Inkheart and Susan in From Time to Time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Bennett
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1146916/

Eliza Bennett (19??)
Actress (Peep Show, FM)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1792501/
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,209
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Frank Harper (1962)
English actor and film producer. He is best known for his "Hard Man" roles, such as Billy Bright in The Football Factory (2004), Dog in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Harper
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0363857/

Frank Harper (19??)
Composer (Bad Wives)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0363858/

Frank Harper (19??)
Actor (The Breastford Wives, Passion Lane, Wicked Intentions)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1341362/

Frank Harper (19??)
Sound Editor (Debbie Does Dallas '99, Sodom, Taylor Loves Rocco)
?
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,209
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Sabu (1924–1963)
Sabu Dastagir (27 January 1924 – 2 December 1963) was a film actor of Indian origin—although he later took American citizenship. He was normally credited only by his first name, Sabu, and is primarily known for his work in film during the 1930s–1940s in Britain and America. (Jungle Book, Cobra Woman, The Thief of Bagdad)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabu_Dastagir
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0754942/

Sabu (1964)
Terry Michael Brunk (born December 12, 1964) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Sabu. (CLT 35 title Sabu vs 24 title Terry Brunk).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabu_%28wrestler%29
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0116318/

Sabu (1964)
Pseudonym of Japanese actor and director Hiroyuki Tanaka.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabu_%28director%29
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0848992/#Writer
In this case CLT results are inconcludent due to the overlaping titles, and is very possible that the credits are different in distinct editions.
There are a lot of Hiroyuki Tanaka also in the database but I've found only the Sabu/Tanaka birth years, so we could use this name with the birth year as common name.
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,109
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Dana Snyder

1973
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_Snyder
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1075468/
http://www.nndb.com/people/291/000029204/

Actress
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0811432/

Profile Contribution Approved May 11 2012 12:38PM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,209
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Mark Johnson (1945)
American film producer (The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Dragonfly, Galaxy Quest, The Astronaut's Wife)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Johnson_%28producer%29
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425741/

Mark Johnson (????) a.k.a Mark W. Johnson, see common name
Actor (Cl.One, Blood and Honor, Crazy in Alabama, October Sky, The Peacemaker, The Firm)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425745/

A lot of other Mark Johnson (Make-Up Artist, Actors, ecc.)
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributor_ppj_
Meemaw
Registered: May 18, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
Posts: 876
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
.
 Last edited: by _ppj_
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantRobAGD
Registered: June 3, 2007
United States Posts: 706
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Ok found something today that needs some looking into :

Robert Clark

I have 1 in The Ten Commandments and same actor is also credited in Veronica Mars Season 1

-Robert
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,109
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting RobAGD:
Quote:
Ok found something today that needs some looking into :

Robert Clark

I have 1 in The Ten Commandments and same actor is also credited in Veronica Mars Season 1

-Robert


IMDB lists several Robert Clarks and many include variants of that name.

In regards to the two that you are asking about.

The Ten Commandments one is this one.
Bobby Clark

As you can see IMDB lists him as Bobby Clark.
Alternate names listed for him include: Robert Clark | Bobby Clarke

The Ten Commandments actor was born in 1937 according to IMDB.

The second one is this one.
Robert Clark

Alternate name includes: Robert Clarke

He was born in 1987 according to IMDB.

In these cases a common name needs to be found to see if a BY is needed for them.
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantRobAGD
Registered: June 3, 2007
United States Posts: 706
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Cubby - thanks. Ill be honest people get kinda worked up over some of this stuff, I have no issues helping find things that may need work and let other that want to deal with the issues work it out.


I am having too much fun right now chasing a damn "," to get profiles re aligned correctly

But in that vein I found another that needs to be looked into :

Robert Baker I have 3 of them

FIrst with no BY credited in the Bruce Lee film - Fist of Fury
next is BY 1939 with nothing in my collection
and last BY 1979 with credits in Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Veronica Mars Season 1, and Leatherheads Robert Baker (II)

It is very possible that no BY and 1939 are the same actor with a BY off by one as Bob/Robert Baker BY is  credited on IMDB as 1940

This is the man credited in Fist of Fury Robert/Bob Baker


Thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this stuff straight.

-Robert
 Last edited: by RobAGD
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,209
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting RobAGD:
Quote:

Robert Baker I have 3 of them

FIrst with no BY credited in the Bruce Lee film - Fist of Fury
next is BY 1939 with nothing in my collection
and last BY 1979 with credits in Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Veronica Mars Season 1, and Leatherheads Robert Baker (II)

It is very possible that no BY and 1939 are the same actor with a BY off by one as Bob/Robert Baker BY is  credited on IMDB as 1940

This is the man credited in Fist of Fury Robert/Bob Baker


Thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this stuff straight.

-Robert

Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:

Robert Baker

Actor
1939
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048871/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baker_(martial_artist)

Actor
1979
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1151899/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baker_(actor)
http://greysanatomy.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Baker

Profile Contribution Approved Sep 15 2010  3:45PM


However the imdb link is for the Robert Beker (1940) and the wiki link is now deleted.
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,109
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kluge:
Quote:
Quoting RobAGD:
Quote:

Robert Baker I have 3 of them

FIrst with no BY credited in the Bruce Lee film - Fist of Fury
next is BY 1939 with nothing in my collection
and last BY 1979 with credits in Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Veronica Mars Season 1, and Leatherheads Robert Baker (II)

It is very possible that no BY and 1939 are the same actor with a BY off by one as Bob/Robert Baker BY is  credited on IMDB as 1940

This is the man credited in Fist of Fury Robert/Bob Baker


Thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this stuff straight.

-Robert

Quoting CubbyUps:
Quote:

Robert Baker

Actor
1939
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048871/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baker_(martial_artist)

Actor
1979
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1151899/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baker_(actor)
http://greysanatomy.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_Baker

Profile Contribution Approved Sep 15 2010  3:45PM


However the imdb link is for the Robert Beker (1940) and the wiki link is now deleted.



All I know is that when I submitted that BY it was 1939. No idea why IMDB changed it or if the 1939 BY was incorrect in the first place.

The wikipedia was deleted, but this page for Robert Baker still lists 1939 as his BY. His entry is red, so it's easy to spot.
Wiki

1939 BY
http://websearchreviews.com/bruce-lee-robert-baker-fists-of-fury/
http://www.moviemire.com/index.php/robert-baker.html
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorateo357
Registered: December 27, 2009
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,802
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting RobAGD:
Quote:
Cubby - thanks. Ill be honest people get kinda worked up over some of this stuff, I have no issues helping find things that may need work and let other that want to deal with the issues work it out.


I am having too much fun right now chasing a damn "," to get profiles re aligned correctly

But in that vein I found another that needs to be looked into :

Robert Baker I have 3 of them

FIrst with no BY credited in the Bruce Lee film - Fist of Fury
next is BY 1939 with nothing in my collection
and last BY 1979 with credits in Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Veronica Mars Season 1, and Leatherheads Robert Baker (II)

It is very possible that no BY and 1939 are the same actor with a BY off by one as Bob/Robert Baker BY is  credited on IMDB as 1940

This is the man credited in Fist of Fury Robert/Bob Baker


Thanks for all the work you guys do to keep this stuff straight.

-Robert

came across this book on the web  http://books.google.com/books/about/Robert_Baker_Martial_Artist.html?id=W8AfkgAACAAJ BY 1939-1993?


      Bruce Lee : A Warrior's Journey 2000 Brief appearance 
      Bruce Lee : The Path Of The Dragon 1998 Brief appearance 
      Bruce Lee : Curse of the Dragon 1993 Brief appearance 
      Bruce Lee And Kung Fu Mania 1992 Brief appearance 
      Bruce Lee, The Legend 1976 Brief appearance 
      Valley Of The Double Dragon 1974 Actor 
      Bruce Lee : The Man And The Legend 1973 Brief appearance 
      Fist Of Fury 1972 Actor
 Last edited: by ateo357
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorhuskersports
Registered: September 29, 2008
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 1,999
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Matthew Fox (1966)(Lost, Party of Five, Vantage Point): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0289142/; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Fox; http://www.tv.com/people/matthew-fox/

Matthew Fox (????)(Mercenaries - 2011): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3431630/

Submitted on May 13, 2012
My one wish for the DVD Profiler online database: Ban or remove the disc-level profiles of TV season sets. It completely screws up/inflates the CLT.
FACT: Imdb is WRONG 70% of the time! Misspelled cast, incomplete cast, wrong cast/crew roles. So for those who want DVD Profiler to be "as perfect as Imdb", good luck with that.
Stop adding UNIT crew! They're invalid credits. Stop it!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsamuelrichardscott
Registered: September 18, 2008
Reputation: High Rating
United Kingdom Posts: 2,650
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Mel Rodriguez (????) editor - Drop Dead Sexy
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1546150/

Mel Rodriguez (1973) actor - Panic Room, Garfield, Little Miss Sunshine
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0735440/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Rodriguez
www.encyclo.co.uk/define/Mel%20Rodriguez

1973 submitted today...
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDanae Cassandra
Mad Scientist at work!
Registered: May 26, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
United States Posts: 2,727
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Koko (1971)
a gorilla, credited in "Koko: A Talking Gorilla" and "Nature: A Conversation With Koko"
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1162401/
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_%28gorilla%29
- http://www.koko.org/world/

Koko (1940)
a horse, credited in "Colorado Sundown" and likely other Rex Allen westerns
also known as Koko, the Miracle Horse of the Movies
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1405361/
- http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8425882

Koko (BY ?)
a dog, credited in "Red Dog"
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4001532/
- http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/roll-out-the-red-carpet-for-koko-the-movie-star/story-e6frf7l6-1225759583447

Koko (BY ?)
a porn actress
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_bl/gender=f/Koko.htm

Koko (BY ?)
another porn actress
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_CZ_09/gender=f/Koko.htm

Koko (BY ?)
a porn actor
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_ASIANts/gender=m/Koko.htm

---

I've submitted the 1971 and the 1940 BYs.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-- Thorin Oakenshield
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Danae Cassandra:
Quote:
Koko (1971)
a gorilla, credited in "Koko: A Talking Gorilla" and "Nature: A Conversation With Koko"
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1162401/
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_%28gorilla%29
- http://www.koko.org/world/

Koko (1940)
a horse, credited in "Colorado Sundown" and likely other Rex Allen westerns
also known as Koko, the Miracle Horse of the Movies
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1405361/
- http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8425882

Koko (BY ?)
a dog, credited in "Red Dog"
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4001532/
- http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/roll-out-the-red-carpet-for-koko-the-movie-star/story-e6frf7l6-1225759583447

Koko (BY ?)
a porn actress
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_bl/gender=f/Koko.htm

Koko (BY ?)
another porn actress
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_CZ_09/gender=f/Koko.htm

Koko (BY ?)
a porn actor
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=Koko_ASIANts/gender=m/Koko.htm

---

I've submitted the 1971 and the 1940 BYs.


2 Porn actresses, a porn actor, a dog, a horse and a gorilla.....is it me or is this one a bad porn movie in the making?
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 102 103 104 105 106 ...314  Previous   Next