Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 211 212 213 214 215 ...314  Previous   Next
List of Accepted Birth Years with Documentation.
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,104
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Matthew Gray

Actor
BY=1983
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=MatthewGray/gender=m/Matthew-Gray.htm

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6547223/

Profile Contribution Approved Apr 10 2015 11:10AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
There seem to be two different David Bowles in our database, which are already contributed but not documented:

David Bowles (1952), Actor
Known for: The Gathering, 448 BC Olympiad
Documentation: IMDB as David Bowles I, UK Screen

David Bowles (????), Actor
Known for: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, Manipulations, Child 44
Documentation: IMDB as David Bowles III

Here are the according Headshots:
1952: ????:
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
 Last edited: by AiAustria
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
I'm starting to document the Ian Browns within our Database (both cast and crew need birth years):

Ian Brown (????): Writer, Producer, Actor
Known for: My Family and various other TV shows
Documentation: IMDB as Ian Brown I, JFL

Ian Brown (????): Actor
Known for: Greek Charming, On Strike for Christmas, various guest roles in TV shows
Documentation: IMDB as Ian Brown IV

Ian Brown (1963): Musician, Composer - appears
Known for: The Stone Roses
Documentation: IMDB as Ian Brown VI, Wikipedia

... and various more (cast and crew): IMDB lists nearly 50...

For two of them I've got headshots:
Ian Brown IV: and 1963:
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
 Last edited: by AiAustria
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,104
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Michael Gaunt

Actor
BY=1946
http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/actor/michael-gaunt-1589/
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=MGaunt/gender=m/Michael-Gaunt.htm

British Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6922071/
http://michael-gaunt.co.uk/acting-gallery

Profile Contribution Approved Apr 10 2015 11:58AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,104
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Michael Lucas

Actor/Director/Producer
BY=1972
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1027468/
http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/actor/michael-lucas-24362/
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=MichaelLucas/gender=m/Michael-Lucas.htm

Writer
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2036638/

Profile Contribution Approved Apr 10 2015 12:02PM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting TheMadMartian:
Quote:
Kevin Burns the producer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Burns
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122745/
http://www.filmkeuze.nl/cgi-bin/loader?/cgi-bin/pm/art-6a8039.html

Kevin Patrick Burns -  most commonly credited as Kevin Burns
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122747/

Received via PM.

Just to accomplish the documentation...

Kevin Burns (1955): Producer, Writer, Director
Known for: Poseidon, Biography and varous other TV shows
Documentation: Widipedia, IMDB as Kevin Burns III

Kevin Patrick Burns -  most commonly credited as Kevin Burns (????): Sound department
Known for: Sopranos, Buffy and various other TV shows
Documentation: IMDB as Kevin Patrick Burns
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
 Last edited: by AiAustria
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
We need birthyears for Richard Castellano. They have different initials (C. and S.), but both of them are mostly credited as Richard Castellano...

Richard Castellano (1933): Actor; died December 10th, 1988
Known for: The Godfather, Lovers and Other Strangers, ...
Documentation: Wikipedia as Richard Salvatore Castellano, IMDB as Richard S. Castellano, NNDB

Richard Castellano (1954): Actor, Producer
Known for: Analyze This, Four Deadly Reasons
Documentation: IMDB as Richard C. Castellano, Fandango

Here the headshots:
1933: 1954:

Status: both contributed

Remarks:
Why the common names:
Richard S. Castellano has a CLT of 31/66; but when the obviously wrong entries are not counted, then it's 11 titles with 12 profiles (the other entries: 9  of them are Bonusmaterials of various The Godfather collections; 10/32 are profiles for The Godfather - where he is credited as "Richard Castellano"; and last not least 14 profiles are from various versions of parts II and III of The Godfather, where he doesn't appear at all) - and even the remaining profiles are doubtful: eg. on the cover of The Star Wagon he credited without the initial...
Richard Castellano has a CLT of 12/102 plus the 10/32 from wrong The Godfather profiles above minus the profiles for Richard C. are 16 titles with far more than 100 profiles for "Richard S. Castellano" credited as "Richard Castellano"

Richard C. Castellano is only credited for various versions of Analyze This where he is credited as "Richard Castellano" - I double checked that. All Entries in the CLT for "Richard C. Castellano" are wrong!
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
 Last edited: by AiAustria
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorT!M
User since 6 Dec. 2000
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 7,503
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting huskersports:
Quote:
Christopher Lloyd
(Actor) (1938)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000502/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lloyd
http://www.christopherlloyd.net/christopherlloyd/index.html
http://www.the-movie-times.com/thrsdir/actors/actorProfiles.mv?clloyd
http://www.nndb.com/people/549/000023480/

Christopher Lloyd
(Writer / Screenwriter, Producer) (19xx) (TV shows such as Modern Family, Frasier, Wings)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lloyd_(screenwriter)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0515941/

The birth year for the latter Christopher Lloyd is now also known (and accepted into the database):

Writer/producer Christopher Lloyd (1960), 'Frasier', 'Modern Family', 'Dream for an Insomniac'
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0515941/
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lloyd_(screenwriter)
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,208
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting AiAustria:
Quote:
We need birthyears for Richard Castellano. They have different initials (C. and S.), but both of them are mostly credited as Richard Castellano...

Richard Castellano (1933): Actor; died December 10th, 1988
Known for: The Godfather, Lovers and Other Strangers, ...
Documentation: Wikipedia as Richard Salvatore Castellano, IMDB as Richard S. Castellano, NNDB

Richard Castellano (1954): Actor, Producer
Known for: Analyze This, Four Deadly Reasons
Documentation: IMDB as Richard C. Castellano, Fandango

Here the headshots:
1933: 1954:

Status: both contributed

Remarks:
Why the common names:
Richard S. Castellano has a CLT of 31/66; but when the obviously wrong entries are not counted, then it's 11 titles with 12 profiles (the other entries: 9  of them are Bonusmaterials of various The Godfather collections; 10/32 are profiles for The Godfather - where he is credited as "Richard Castellano"; and last not least 14 profiles are from various versions of parts II and III of The Godfather, where he doesn't appear at all) - and even the remaining profiles are doubtful: eg. on the cover of The Star Wagon he credited without the initial...
Richard Castellano has a CLT of 12/102 plus the 10/32 from wrong The Godfather profiles above minus the profiles for Richard C. are 16 titles with far more than 100 profiles for "Richard S. Castellano" credited as "Richard Castellano"

Richard C. Castellano is only credited for various versions of Analyze This where he is credited as "Richard Castellano" - I double checked that. All Entries in the CLT for "Richard C. Castellano" are wrong!


The common name of Richard Castellano (1933) is Richard S. Castellano (see CLT), so we don't need the BY.
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGamemaster
Registered: February 8, 2011
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 851
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Patrick Johnson (1993)
Actor
Sabotage, Necessary Roughness
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3416247/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t34
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Johnson_%28actor%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TKKu_gN4Mg

Patrick Johnson
Actor, Puppeteer
The Muppets, Muppets Most Wanted
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0425958/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t62
http://henson-alternative.wikia.com/wiki/Patrick_Johnson

Contributed 1993

Status: Approved
 Last edited: by Gamemaster
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGamemaster
Registered: February 8, 2011
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 851
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Todd Lewis (1952)
Actor
Law Abiding Citizen, Just Friends
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507824/
http://www.toddlewis.com/

Todd Lewis
Actor
The Chaperone
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4841701/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t39

Contributed 1952

Status: Approved
 Last edited: by Gamemaster
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kluge:
Quote:
Quoting AiAustria:
Quote:
We need birthyears for Richard Castellano. They have different initials (C. and S.), but both of them are mostly credited as Richard Castellano...

Richard Castellano (1933): Actor; died December 10th, 1988
Known for: The Godfather, Lovers and Other Strangers, ...
Documentation: Wikipedia as Richard Salvatore Castellano, IMDB as Richard S. Castellano, NNDB

Richard Castellano (1954): Actor, Producer
Known for: Analyze This, Four Deadly Reasons
Documentation: IMDB as Richard C. Castellano, Fandango

Here the headshots:
1933: 1954:

Status: both contributed

Remarks:
Why the common names:
Richard S. Castellano has a CLT of 31/66; but when the obviously wrong entries are not counted, then it's 11 titles with 12 profiles (the other entries: 9  of them are Bonusmaterials of various The Godfather collections; 10/32 are profiles for The Godfather - where he is credited as "Richard Castellano"; and last not least 14 profiles are from various versions of parts II and III of The Godfather, where he doesn't appear at all) - and even the remaining profiles are doubtful: eg. on the cover of The Star Wagon he credited without the initial...
Richard Castellano has a CLT of 12/102 plus the 10/32 from wrong The Godfather profiles above minus the profiles for Richard C. are 16 titles with far more than 100 profiles for "Richard S. Castellano" credited as "Richard Castellano"

Richard C. Castellano is only credited for various versions of Analyze This where he is credited as "Richard Castellano" - I double checked that. All Entries in the CLT for "Richard C. Castellano" are wrong!


The common name of Richard Castellano (1933) is Richard S. Castellano (see CLT), so we don't need the BY.


As I explained, the CLT is more than wrong on this topic...
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorAiAustria
Profiling since 2004
Registered: May 19, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Austria Posts: 4,718
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Gamemaster:
Quote:
Todd Lewis (1952)
Actor
Law Abiding Citizen, Just Friends
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0507824/
http://www.toddlewis.com/

Todd Lewis
Actor
The Chaperone
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4841701/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t39

Contributed 1952

Status: Reviewing


Third one:
Todd Lewis (????): Production Manager, Producer, Actor
Known for: The Notebook, 21 Jump Street, Captain Phillips, The Postman
Documentation: IMDB as Todd Lewis I
(I havn't got a birth year, but this could be his face)
Complete list of Common Names  •  A good point for starting with Headshots
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLKanne
Registered: November 3, 2007
Reputation: Superior Rating
Posts: 412
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Ace_of_Sevens, Posted: June 6, 2012:
Quote:
Matt Smith

(????) actor
Warehouse 13, Spider-Man
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1362467/

(1982) actor
Doctor Who
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1741002/

(????) actor
Scent of a Woman
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809286/

(1968) actor
Dead Like Me, InuYasha, Dragonball Z, various other anime dubs
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809292/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Smith_%28voice_actor%29

(????) actor
Sleepless in Seattle, Outsourced
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809285/

(1978) reality TV star
The Real World: New Orleans
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809293/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Smith_%28The_Real_World%29

(????) personal assistant to the Farrelly Brothers
bit part in Me, Myself and Irene
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809294/

(????) editor
The Guild: Season Five
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4539081/

(1988) actor
Wizards of Waverly Place, Zoey 101, Drake & Josh, various Disney shows
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2450852/


Matt Smith  (1953)
Actor, Writer, Producer
Spider-Man, Sleepless in Seattle, Outsourced
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809285/
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=727758&PageNum=1&messageID=2277167#M2277167
http://matt-smith.net/2010/09/30/fall-2010/

Status: accepted
 Last edited: by LKanne
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 4,104
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Mike Davis

Actor
BY=1961, DY=1986
http://www.adultfilmdatabase.com/actor/mike-davis-58196/
http://www.wikiporno.org/wiki/Mike_Davis
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=MikeDavis/gender=m/Mike-Davis.htm

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0205187/

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1358437/

Writer/Director
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1777608/

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6340159/

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6697496/

Actor
BY=?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2802738/

Profile Contribution Approved Apr 14 2015 11:14AM
 Last edited: by CubbyUps
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKluge
Registered: August 4, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Italy Posts: 2,208
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting AiAustria:
Quote:
Quoting Kluge:
Quote:
Quoting AiAustria:
Quote:
We need birthyears for Richard Castellano. They have different initials (C. and S.), but both of them are mostly credited as Richard Castellano...

Richard Castellano (1933): Actor; died December 10th, 1988
Known for: The Godfather, Lovers and Other Strangers, ...
Documentation: Wikipedia as Richard Salvatore Castellano, IMDB as Richard S. Castellano, NNDB


Richard Castellano (1954): Actor, Producer
Known for: Analyze This, Four Deadly Reasons
Documentation: IMDB as Richard C. Castellano, Fandango

Here the headshots:
1933: 1954:

Status: both contributed

Remarks:
Why the common names:
Richard S. Castellano has a CLT of 31/66; but when the obviously wrong entries are not counted, then it's 11 titles with 12 profiles (the other entries: 9  of them are Bonusmaterials of various The Godfather collections; 10/32 are profiles for The Godfather - where he is credited as "Richard Castellano"; and last not least 14 profiles are from various versions of parts II and III of The Godfather, where he doesn't appear at all) - and even the remaining profiles are doubtful: eg. on the cover of The Star Wagon he credited without the initial...
Richard Castellano has a CLT of 12/102 plus the 10/32 from wrong The Godfather profiles above minus the profiles for Richard C. are 16 titles with far more than 100 profiles for "Richard S. Castellano" credited as "Richard Castellano"

Richard C. Castellano is only credited for various versions of Analyze This where he is credited as "Richard Castellano" - I double checked that. All Entries in the CLT for "Richard C. Castellano" are wrong!


The common name of Richard Castellano (1933) is Richard S. Castellano (see CLT), so we don't need the BY.


As I explained, the CLT is more than wrong on this topic...


Sorry, but I've Richard S. Castellano credited as Richard Castellano in The Godfather and using CLT we can see that he is credited always Richard S. Castellano in all the other films:
Incident On A Dark Street, A Fine Madness, Honor Thy Father, The Best of The Dean Martin Variety Show: Volume 6: Greg Garrison Presents, The Star Wagon, Trois chambres à Manhattan
I can't verify these credits, can you prove that CLT is wrong?
Updated List of Accepted Birth Years
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 211 212 213 214 215 ...314  Previous   Next