Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1 2 3 4  Previous   Next
Free DVDs
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorJimmy S
Registered: March 15, 2007
Canada Posts: 1,970
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
If this the US release yes, but Kathy own a lot of canadian release and the canadian one for this film is region A only.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:

Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe: UPC 082554355225
Against All Hope: UPC 082554357120
Alfie: UPC 097363417545
Alone in the Dark: UPC 012236174165
Along Came a Spider: UPC 097363365143
American Gangster: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Edition: UPC 025193228024
An American Haunting: UPC 012236203483
American History X: UPC 794043473920
American Pie: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192073526
American Pie 2: UPC 025192176821
American Pie: Band Camp: UPC 025192744723
American Psyco: Killer Collector's Edition: UPC 031398176374
The Animal: Special Edition: UPC 043396062511
Apollo 13: UPC 025192015328
Atonement: UPC 025193328526
Austin Powers: They Spy Who Shagged Me: UPC 794043489129
Aviator: UPC 085393893927

Bad Boys II: UPC 043396006195
Bad Company: UPC 786936052688
Bad News Bears: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097363445746
Basic: UPC 043396097452
Basic Instinct: UPC 012236044307
Batman Begins: UPC 012569732162
Batman Returns: UPC 085391500025
Be Cool: UPC 027616928412
Bedazzled: UPC 024543008149
Beeper: UPC 821575540353
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038047
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038030
Beneath the Twelve Mile Reef: UPC 872322000248
Bewitched: UPC 043396102125
The Big Trees: UPC 872322000347
Black X-Mas: Unrated: UPC 796019801096
Blade Runner: The Director's Cut: UPC 085391268222
Blue Streak: Special Edition: UPC 043396040113
The Bodyguard: UPC 090328901493
Boiler Room: UPC 794043505522
Boiling Point: UPC 085391297628
Boogeyman: Special Edition: UPC 043396012691
The Book of Eli: Blu-Ray (no cover and in a DVD case)
Breakin' All the Rules: UPC 043396013124
The Break-Up: UPC 025192846526 (2 copies)
A Bridge too Far: UPC027616675729
Bring it On: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192096020
The Brotherhood III: UPC 733807401205
Brotherhood of Justice: UPC 084296401871
The Brothers Bloom: UPC 025192038365
Bruce Lee Fights Back From the Grave: UPC 625882862029
Bug: UPC 031398218012
Burn Afer Reading: UPC 025195016490
Butterfly Effect: UPC 794043717321

Casino Royale: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 043396148611
Catch Me If You Can: UPC 667068998221
Cellular: 794043763120
Chain Reaction: UPC 084296402809
Chain Reaction: UPC 024543014379
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Two-Disc Deluxe Edition: UPC 012569743151
Charlie Wilson's War: UPC 025195004848
Children of Men: UPC 0251932514283.20.
City Hall: UPC 053939252323
The Code: UPC 687797125095
Cold Creek Manor: UPC 786936226393
Cold Mountain: UPC 786936242164
Collateral Damage: UPC 085392132423
Confidence: UPC 031398848622
Cop Out: UPC 883929130030
Courage Under Fire: UPC 024543010821
Crank: UPC 031398206958
Crash: UPC 031398179382
Creepshow: UPC 085391605324

Daredevil: UPC 024543077886
Dark City: UPC 065935146575
Darkness Falls: Special Edition: UPC 043396098121
Date Movie: UPC 024543246978
Dawn of the Dead: Special Divimax Edition: UPC 013131216394
Dawn of the Dead: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC025192582028
The Day the Earth Stood Still: UPC 024543569725
Deadly Drifter: UPC 096009010737
Desperate for Love: UPC 090328000424
The Devil's Rejects: Two-Disc Unrated Collector's Cut: UPC 031398185376
Dirty Harry: UPC 012569101920
Disturbia: UPC 097363483441
Domestic Disturbance: UPC 09736337245
Dominiion: A Prequel to the Exorcist: UPC 012569736061
Dragon Wars: Steelbook Edition: No UPC
Dr. Doolittle 2: UPC 024543026686
Driven: UPC 085392101320

The Eagle Has Landed: UPC 012236104193
Edward Sissorhands: 10th Anniversary Edition: UPC 024543005384
End Game: UPC 043396138186
Entrapment: UPC 024543003526
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: Special Edition: Theatrical Version: UPC 043396131095
Exorcist: The Beginning: UPC 012569599536
Eye of the Beholder: UPC 043396050525

The Family Stone: UPC 024543234029
The Final Cut: UPC 031398169659
The Final Goal: UPC 082554363121
The Final Season: UPC 043396236387
Firehouse: UPC 090328902353
Firewall: UPC 012569594104
First Born: UPC 687797117090
The Forgotten: UPC 043396100787

Gamer: UPC 031398116721
Gangs of New York: UPC 786936165371
Godzilla: UPC 043396231290
The Grudge: UPC 043396062603

Hero Wanted: UPC 043396243446
High Crimes: UPC 024543051442
High Crimes: UPC 024543051473
The Hills Have Eyes: Unrated: UPC 024543247531
The Hills Have Eyes 2: UPC 024543444435
A History of Violence: UPC 794043100956
Hollow Man: Special Edition: UPC 043396050723
House of 1000 Corpses: UPC 031398842927

I Am Legend: UPC 085391139621
The Illusionist: UPC 024543420026

Jackass the Movie: Unrated: UPC 097361183440
Joy Ride: UPC 024543036296
Jungle Book: UPC 872322001337
The Juror: UPC 043396116092
Just Cause: UPC 085391362326
Just Friends: UPC 094043101762
Just the Ticket: UPC 027616745323

Kicking & Screaming: UPC 025142630323
Kill Cruise: UPC 082554360427
King Kong: UPC 025192626128
King's Ransom: UPC 794043776328
Kingdom of Heaven: UPC 024543206538

Ladder 49: UPC 786936226416
The Last of the Belles: UPC 090328301729
The Last Samuri: UPC 085392838226
The Last Shot: UPC 786936242881
The Last Time I saw Paris: UPC 090328777050
Laws of Attraction: UPC 794043725524
Leatherheads: UPC 025195012935
The Longest Yard: UPC 097360462845
The Long Kiss Goodnight: UPC 794043444623
The Long Ride Home: UPC 658149812826

The Manchurian Candidate: UPC 097360534641 (2 copies)
Matrix: UPC 085391773726 (2 copies)
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392864829
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392185122
Matrix Revolutions: UPC 085392185221
Meet the Parents: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192113321
Meet the Parents: Bonus Edition: UPC 025192546020
Minority Report: 2-Disc: UPC 667068998924
The Mummy Returns: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192110023
Murder at 1600: UPC 085391491521
Murder by Numbers: UPC 085392276424

Natural Born Killers: Director's Cut: UPC 031398729228
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192092220

Ocean's 11 / Ocean's 12 Collection: UPC 883929059959
Ocean's 12: UPC 085393894825
Once Upon a Time in Mexico: UPC 043396087170
Open Water: UPC 031398167341
The Outlaw: UPC 090328301217
Out of Time: UPC 027616901798

The Passenger: UPC 043396126565
Pathfinder: UPC 024543450238
Planet of the Apes: UPC 024543040965
The Pledge: UPC 085391905325
The Producers: UPC 027616902733
The Proud and the Damned: UPC 090328903664

Rambo: First Blood: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163566
Rambo: First Blood Part II: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163572
Red Surf: UPC 096009849690
Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition: UPC 043396015340
Riding in the Car With Boys: UPC 043396064560
The Ringer: UPC 024543235231
Runaway Jury: UPC 024543111757
Rundown: UPC 025192329128
Rush Hour 2: UPC 794043540424

Sahara: UPC 097363418146
Saving Silverman: UPC043396064591
Saw: UPC 031398165439
Saw: UPC 031398165415
Saw II: UPC 031398188612
Saw III: Unrated: UPC 031398208129
Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC 031398221999
Secret Window: UPC 043396036635
Seven: UPC 794043698927
Shakespeare in Love: UPC 717951003102
The Skeleton Key: UPC 025192585029
The Skulls: UPC 025192078224
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396096615
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396061903
Suddenly: UPC 090328902278
Superbad: 043396194755
The Survivor: The Best of Season 1: UPC 097368604643
Surviving the Game: UPC 794043489525
S.W.A.T.: UPC 043396006249
Swingers: UPC 786936197679

Talladega Nights: UPC 043396172340
Titanic: UPC 09736155248
Trafic: 025192229923
The Transporter: Special Edition: UPC 024543074397
Transporter 2: UPC 024543219699
Transporter 2: UPC 024543244103
Troy: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 085392841127

U-571: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192078521
Underneath: UPC 025192044526
Under Siege: UPC 085391242024

Vengeance Valley: UPC 090328902537
V for Vendetta: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 012569823792
Van Wilder: Two-Disc Set: UPC 012236129363

Waitress: UPC 024543460282
Walking Tall: UPC 027616910745
War: UPC 031398221821
Watchmen: UPC 883929086115
Wedding Crashers: Uncorked Edition: UPC 794043838026
The Wicker Man: UPC 085391100935
Without a Paddle: UPC 097363395843
Wolf Creek: Unrated Version: UPC 796019789080

X-Men: The Last Stand: UPC 024543373926

Zodiac: UPC 097361244341
Zulu: UPC 011891980012

MULTIPLE MOVIES:
15 Minutes / Frequency / Thirteen Days: UPC 794043104510
Bordello of Blood / Demon Knight: UPC 025195009317
Swimfan / Joy Ride: UPC 024543257301
Training Day / Fallen: UPC 085391142454


This listing is now closed.

I will be removing any claimed titles and will posting any remaining titles along with some new ones.
 Last edited: by Kathy
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Updated 2/23

2012: UPC 043396275171

Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe: UPC 082554355225
Accepted: UPC 025192885426
Against All Hope: UPC 082554357120
Alfie: UPC 097363417545
Alone in the Dark: UPC 012236174165
Along Came a Spider: UPC 097363365143
American Pie: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192073526
American Pie 2: UPC 025192176821
American Pie: Band Camp: UPC 025192744723
American Psyco: Killer Collector's Edition: UPC 031398176374
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Black Orchid: UPC 043396032590
Angel and the Bad Man: UPC 090328309107
The Animal: Special Edition: UPC 043396062511
Apollo 13: UPC 025192015328
Atonement: UPC 025193328526
Aviator: UPC 085393893927

Bad Boys II: UPC 043396006195
Bad Company: UPC 786936052688
Bad News Bears: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097363445746
The Bank Job: UPC 031398236122
Basic: UPC 043396097452
Basic Instinct: UPC 012236044307
Batman Returns: UPC 085391500025
Be Cool: UPC 027616928412
Bedazzled: UPC 024543008149
Beeper: UPC 821575540353
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038047
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038030
Beneath the Twelve Mile Reef: UPC 872322000248
Bewitched: UPC 043396102125
The Big Trees: UPC 872322000347
Black Hawk Down: UPC 043396067660
The Bourne Identity: UPC 025192236327
Blade Runner: The Director's Cut: UPC 085391268222
Blue Streak: Special Edition: UPC 043396040113
Boiler Room: UPC 794043505522
Boiling Point: UPC 085391297628
Boogeyman: Special Edition: UPC 043396012691
Breakin' All the Rules: UPC 043396013124
The Break-Up: UPC 025192846526

Casino Royale: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 043396148611
Catch Me If You Can: UPC 667068998221
Cellular: 794043763120
Chain Reaction: UPC 084296402809
Chain Reaction: UPC 024543014379
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Two-Disc Deluxe Edition: UPC 012569743151
Charlie Wilson's War: UPC 025195004848
Children of Men: UPC 0251932514283.20
Choices: UPC 090328004323
Cold Mountain: UPC 786936242164
Collateral Damage: UPC 085392132423
Confidence: UPC 031398848622
Courage Under Fire: UPC 024543010821
Crank: UPC 031398206958
Crash: UPC 031398179382
Creepshow: UPC 085391605324
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: UPC 097363337249

Daredevil: UPC 024543077886
Dark City: UPC 065935146575
Date Movie: UPC 024543246978
The Day the Earth Stood Still: UPC 024543569725
Deadly Drifter: UPC 096009010737
The Departed: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 085391132882
Desperate for Love: UPC 090328000424
The Devil's Rejects: Two-Disc Unrated Collector's Cut: UPC 031398185376
Disturbia: UPC 097363483441
Domestic Disturbance: UPC 09736337245
Dominiion: A Prequel to the Exorcist: UPC 012569736061
Dragon Wars: Steelbook Edition: No UPC
Dr. Doolittle 2: UPC 024543026686
Driven: UPC 085392101320

The Eagle Has Landed: UPC 012236104193
Edward Sissorhands: 10th Anniversary Edition: UPC 024543005384
End Game: UPC 043396138186
Entrapment: UPC 024543003526
Eragon: UPC 024543427070
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: Special Edition: Theatrical Version: UPC 043396131095
The Exorcist: Extended Director's Cut: UPC 883929101436
Exorcist: The Beginning: UPC 012569599536
Eye of the Beholder: UPC 043396050525

The Family Stone: UPC 024543234029
The Final Cut: UPC 031398169659
The Final Goal: UPC 082554363121
The Final Season: UPC 043396236387
Firehouse: UPC 090328902353
First Born: UPC 687797117090
The Fog: Special Edition: UPC 027616878120
The Forgotten: UPC 043396100787
Fortress 2: UPC 043396048898
Four Brother's: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097360360646
Frailty: UPC 031398811725
Friday the 13th Part 2: 097360145748
Friday the 13th Part VI: UPC 097363198246

Gamer: UPC 031398116721
Gangs of New York: UPC 786936165371
Ghost Rider: UPC 043396163119
Godzilla: UPC 043396231290
GoodFellas: UPC 085391203926
The Great Buck Howard: UPC 876964001922
The Green Mile: UPC 053939257922
The Grudge: UPC 043396062603
Guess Who: UPC: 043396101135

Halloween H2O: UPC 7179510017950
Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets: UPC 085392445721
Haunted Mansion: UPC 786936226607
Hi Hero Wanted: UPC 043396243446
High Crimes: UPC 024543051442
High Crimes: UPC 024543051473
The Hills Have Eyes: Unrated: UPC 024543247531
The Hills Have Eyes 2: UPC 024543444435
His Girl Friday: UPC 728665990008
A History of Violence: UPC 794043100956
Hollow Man: UPC 043396050723
The Hours: UPC 097360567021
House of Wax: UPC 085393894627
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: UPC 097360568141
Hulk: UPC 025192307522

I Am Legend: UPC 085391139621
I Am Legend: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 085391176367
Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom: No UPC
The Inside Man: UPC 025193012524
The Inside Man: UPC 090328900731
Intolerable Cruelty: UPC 025192431227
I, Robot: UPC 024543157083
The Italian Job: UPC: 097360569049

Jackass the Movie: Unrated: UPC 097361183440
The Jacket: UPC 012569715189
The Jackie Robinson Story: UPC 872322001313
Jersey Girl: UPC 786936245660
Johnny Mnemonic: UPC 043396734791
John Q: UPC 794043546822
Joy Ride: UPC 024543036296
Jungle Book: UPC 872322001337
Jurassic Park III: UPC 025192146923
The Juror: UPC 043396116092
Just Cause: UPC 085391362326
Just Friends: UPC 794043101762
Just the Ticket: UPC 027616745323

Kicking & Screaming: UPC 025142630323
Kill Cruise: UPC 082554360427
King Kong: UPC 025192626128
King's Ransom: UPC 794043776328
Kingdom of Heaven: UPC 024543206538
King of the Cowboys: UPC 090328309855

Ladder 49: UPC 786936226416
The Last Samuri: UPC 085392838226
The Last Shot: UPC 786936242881
The Last Time I saw Paris: UPC 090328777050
Laws of Attraction: UPC 794043725524
The Long Ride Home: UPC 658149812826
Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy: UPC 794043710827

The Manchurian Candidate: UPC 097360534641
Matrix: UPC 085391773726
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392864829
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392185122
Matrix Revolutions: UPC 085392185221
Meet the Parents: Bonus Edition: UPC 025192546020
Minority Report: 2-Disc: UPC 667068998924
Murder at 1600: UPC 085391491521
Murder by Numbers: UPC 085392276424

Natural Born Killers: Director's Cut: UPC 031398729228
Not Another Teen Movie: Unrated Extended Director's Cut: UPC 043396113121
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192092220

Ocean's 11 / Ocean's 12 Collection: UPC 883929059959
Ocean's 12: UPC 085393894825
Once Upon a Time in Mexico: UPC 043396087170
Open Water: UPC 031398167341
Out of Time: UPC 027616901798

Pathfinder: UPC 024543450238
Phantom Raiders: UPC 842718005560
Planet of the Apes: UPC 024543040965

The Prince & Me: UPC 097363423843
The Pledge: UPC 085391905325
The Producers: UPC 027616902733
The Proud and the Damned: UPC 090328903664

Rambo: First Blood: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163566
Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition: UPC 043396015340
The Ringer: UPC 024543235231
The Rookie: UPC 786936165432

Runaway Jury: UPC 024543111757
Rundown: UPC 025192329128
Rush Hour 2: UPC 794043540424

Sahara: UPC 097363418146
Saving Silverman: UPC043396064591
Saw: UPC 031398165439
Saw: UPC 031398165415
Saw II: UPC 031398188612
Saw III: Unrated: UPC 031398208129
Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC 031398221999
Secret Window: UPC 043396036635
Shakespeare in Love: UPC 717951003102
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396096615
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396061903
Stir of Echoes: UPC 012236101970
Suddenly: UPC 090328902278
Surviving the Game: UPC 794043489525
S.W.A.T.: UPC 043396006249
Swingers: UPC 786936197679
Space Cowboys: UPC 085391872221
Stranger Than Fiction: UPC 043396154070
Suddenly: UPC 056775050597
Superbad: UPC 043396194755
Superman: The Movie: UPC 012569101326
Swingers: UPC 786936197679
Syriana: UPC 012569807716

Talladega Nights: UPC 043396172340
Terminator 3: Rise of the Macines: UPC 085392773322
The Terror: UPC 094933208725
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: UPC 794043683428
Thank You for Smoking: UPC 024543260851
They Live: UPC 025192123528
The Time Machine: UPC 667068997224roy: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 085392841127
Traffic: 025192229923
Traitor: UPC 013138001498

Underneath: UPC 025192044526
Under Siege: UPC 085391242024

V for Vendetta: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 012569823792
Van Wilder: Two-Disc Set: UPC 012236129363
Vengeance Valley: UPC 090328902537

Waitress: UPC 024543460282
Walking Tall: UPC 027616910745
War: UPC 031398221821
Watchmen: UPC 883929086115
The Wicker Man: UPC 085391100935
Wolf Creek: Unrated Version: UPC 796019789080
The Wedding Date: UPC 025192722127
Welcome to Mooseport: UPC 024543121213
White Oleander: UPC 085392329724
White Noise: UPC 025192693229
Wicker Park: UPC 027616921529

X-Men: The Last Stand: UPC 024543373926
X2: X-Men United: UPC 024543092063
XXX: UPC 043396106079

You've Got Mail: UPC 085391695424

Zodiac: UPC 097361244341
Zorro's Black Whip: UPC 090328905460
Zulu: UPC 011891980012

MULTIPLE MOVIES:
15 Minutes / Frequency / Thirteen Days: UPC 794043104510
Deadly Drifter / Blood Tide: UPC 096009155193
John Wayne 20 Movie Pack: UPC 683904504586
Lawless Frontier & Lucky Texan: UPC 090328902216
Man From Utah / Randy Rides Alone: UPC 090328902223
The River Niger / Death of a Prophet: UPC 096009155292
The Star Packer / Dawn Rider: UPC 090328902209
Swimfan / Joy Ride: UPC 024543257301
Trail Beyond / The Dawn Rider: UPC 625882920217
Training Day / Fallen: UPC 085391142454
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Registered: March 14, 2007
Posts: 5,734
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:

Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe: UPC 082554355225
Against All Hope: UPC 082554357120
Alfie: UPC 097363417545
Alone in the Dark: UPC 012236174165
Along Came a Spider: UPC 097363365143
American Gangster: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Edition: UPC 025193228024
An American Haunting: UPC 012236203483
American History X: UPC 794043473920
American Pie: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192073526
American Pie 2: UPC 025192176821
American Pie: Band Camp: UPC 025192744723
American Psyco: Killer Collector's Edition: UPC 031398176374
The Animal: Special Edition: UPC 043396062511
Apollo 13: UPC 025192015328
Atonement: UPC 025193328526
Austin Powers: They Spy Who Shagged Me: UPC 794043489129
Aviator: UPC 085393893927

Bad Boys II: UPC 043396006195
Bad Company: UPC 786936052688
Bad News Bears: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097363445746
Basic: UPC 043396097452
Basic Instinct: UPC 012236044307
Batman Begins: UPC 012569732162
Batman Returns: UPC 085391500025
Be Cool: UPC 027616928412
Bedazzled: UPC 024543008149
Beeper: UPC 821575540353
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038047
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038030
Beneath the Twelve Mile Reef: UPC 872322000248
Bewitched: UPC 043396102125
The Big Trees: UPC 872322000347
Black X-Mas: Unrated: UPC 796019801096
Blade Runner: The Director's Cut: UPC 085391268222
Blue Streak: Special Edition: UPC 043396040113
The Bodyguard: UPC 090328901493
Boiler Room: UPC 794043505522
Boiling Point: UPC 085391297628
Boogeyman: Special Edition: UPC 043396012691
The Book of Eli: Blu-Ray (no cover and in a DVD case)
Breakin' All the Rules: UPC 043396013124
The Break-Up: UPC 025192846526 (2 copies)
A Bridge too Far: UPC027616675729
Bring it On: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192096020
The Brotherhood III: UPC 733807401205
Brotherhood of Justice: UPC 084296401871
The Brothers Bloom: UPC 025192038365
Bruce Lee Fights Back From the Grave: UPC 625882862029
Bug: UPC 031398218012
Burn Afer Reading: UPC 025195016490
Butterfly Effect: UPC 794043717321

Casino Royale: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 043396148611
Catch Me If You Can: UPC 667068998221
Cellular: 794043763120
Chain Reaction: UPC 084296402809
Chain Reaction: UPC 024543014379
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Two-Disc Deluxe Edition: UPC 012569743151
Charlie Wilson's War: UPC 025195004848
Children of Men: UPC 0251932514283.20.
City Hall: UPC 053939252323
The Code: UPC 687797125095
Cold Creek Manor: UPC 786936226393
Cold Mountain: UPC 786936242164
Collateral Damage: UPC 085392132423
Confidence: UPC 031398848622
Cop Out: UPC 883929130030
Courage Under Fire: UPC 024543010821
Crank: UPC 031398206958
Crash: UPC 031398179382
Creepshow: UPC 085391605324

Daredevil: UPC 024543077886
Dark City: UPC 065935146575
Darkness Falls: Special Edition: UPC 043396098121
Date Movie: UPC 024543246978
Dawn of the Dead: Special Divimax Edition: UPC 013131216394
Dawn of the Dead: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC025192582028
The Day the Earth Stood Still: UPC 024543569725
Deadly Drifter: UPC 096009010737
Desperate for Love: UPC 090328000424
The Devil's Rejects: Two-Disc Unrated Collector's Cut: UPC 031398185376
Dirty Harry: UPC 012569101920
Disturbia: UPC 097363483441
Domestic Disturbance: UPC 09736337245
Dominiion: A Prequel to the Exorcist: UPC 012569736061
Dragon Wars: Steelbook Edition: No UPC
Dr. Doolittle 2: UPC 024543026686
Driven: UPC 085392101320

The Eagle Has Landed: UPC 012236104193
Edward Sissorhands: 10th Anniversary Edition: UPC 024543005384
End Game: UPC 043396138186
Entrapment: UPC 024543003526
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: Special Edition: Theatrical Version: UPC 043396131095
Exorcist: The Beginning: UPC 012569599536
Eye of the Beholder: UPC 043396050525

The Family Stone: UPC 024543234029
The Final Cut: UPC 031398169659
The Final Goal: UPC 082554363121
The Final Season: UPC 043396236387
Firehouse: UPC 090328902353
Firewall: UPC 012569594104
First Born: UPC 687797117090
The Forgotten: UPC 043396100787

Gamer: UPC 031398116721
Gangs of New York: UPC 786936165371
Godzilla: UPC 043396231290
The Grudge: UPC 043396062603

Hero Wanted: UPC 043396243446
High Crimes: UPC 024543051442
High Crimes: UPC 024543051473
The Hills Have Eyes: Unrated: UPC 024543247531
The Hills Have Eyes 2: UPC 024543444435
A History of Violence: UPC 794043100956
Hollow Man: Special Edition: UPC 043396050723
House of 1000 Corpses: UPC 031398842927

I Am Legend: UPC 085391139621
The Illusionist: UPC 024543420026

Jackass the Movie: Unrated: UPC 097361183440
Joy Ride: UPC 024543036296
Jungle Book: UPC 872322001337
The Juror: UPC 043396116092
Just Cause: UPC 085391362326
Just Friends: UPC 094043101762
Just the Ticket: UPC 027616745323

Kicking & Screaming: UPC 025142630323
Kill Cruise: UPC 082554360427
King Kong: UPC 025192626128
King's Ransom: UPC 794043776328
Kingdom of Heaven: UPC 024543206538

Ladder 49: UPC 786936226416
The Last of the Belles: UPC 090328301729
The Last Samuri: UPC 085392838226
The Last Shot: UPC 786936242881
The Last Time I saw Paris: UPC 090328777050
Laws of Attraction: UPC 794043725524
Leatherheads: UPC 025195012935
The Longest Yard: UPC 097360462845
The Long Kiss Goodnight: UPC 794043444623
The Long Ride Home: UPC 658149812826

The Manchurian Candidate: UPC 097360534641 (2 copies)
Matrix: UPC 085391773726 (2 copies)
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392864829
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392185122
Matrix Revolutions: UPC 085392185221
Meet the Parents: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192113321
Meet the Parents: Bonus Edition: UPC 025192546020
Minority Report: 2-Disc: UPC 667068998924
The Mummy Returns: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192110023
Murder at 1600: UPC 085391491521
Murder by Numbers: UPC 085392276424

Natural Born Killers: Director's Cut: UPC 031398729228
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192092220

Ocean's 11 / Ocean's 12 Collection: UPC 883929059959
Ocean's 12: UPC 085393894825
Once Upon a Time in Mexico: UPC 043396087170
Open Water: UPC 031398167341
The Outlaw: UPC 090328301217
Out of Time: UPC 027616901798

The Passenger: UPC 043396126565
Pathfinder: UPC 024543450238
Planet of the Apes: UPC 024543040965
The Pledge: UPC 085391905325
The Producers: UPC 027616902733
The Proud and the Damned: UPC 090328903664

Rambo: First Blood: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163566
Rambo: First Blood Part II: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163572
Red Surf: UPC 096009849690
Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition: UPC 043396015340
Riding in the Car With Boys: UPC 043396064560
The Ringer: UPC 024543235231
Runaway Jury: UPC 024543111757
Rundown: UPC 025192329128
Rush Hour 2: UPC 794043540424

Sahara: UPC 097363418146
Saving Silverman: UPC043396064591
Saw: UPC 031398165439
Saw: UPC 031398165415
Saw II: UPC 031398188612
Saw III: Unrated: UPC 031398208129
Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC 031398221999
Secret Window: UPC 043396036635
Seven: UPC 794043698927
Shakespeare in Love: UPC 717951003102
The Skeleton Key: UPC 025192585029
The Skulls: UPC 025192078224
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396096615
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396061903
Suddenly: UPC 090328902278
Superbad: 043396194755
The Survivor: The Best of Season 1: UPC 097368604643
Surviving the Game: UPC 794043489525
S.W.A.T.: UPC 043396006249
Swingers: UPC 786936197679

Talladega Nights: UPC 043396172340
Titanic: UPC 09736155248
Trafic: 025192229923
The Transporter: Special Edition: UPC 024543074397
Transporter 2: UPC 024543219699
Transporter 2: UPC 024543244103
Troy: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 085392841127

U-571: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192078521
Underneath: UPC 025192044526
Under Siege: UPC 085391242024

Vengeance Valley: UPC 090328902537
V for Vendetta: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 012569823792
Van Wilder: Two-Disc Set: UPC 012236129363

Waitress: UPC 024543460282
Walking Tall: UPC 027616910745
War: UPC 031398221821
Watchmen: UPC 883929086115
Wedding Crashers: Uncorked Edition: UPC 794043838026
The Wicker Man: UPC 085391100935
Without a Paddle: UPC 097363395843
Wolf Creek: Unrated Version: UPC 796019789080

X-Men: The Last Stand: UPC 024543373926

Zodiac: UPC 097361244341
Zulu: UPC 011891980012

MULTIPLE MOVIES:
15 Minutes / Frequency / Thirteen Days: UPC 794043104510
Bordello of Blood / Demon Knight: UPC 025195009317
Swimfan / Joy Ride: UPC 024543257301
Training Day / Fallen: UPC 085391142454


This listing is now closed.

I will be removing any claimed titles and will posting any remaining titles along with some new ones.

Thank you.
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Bump

Please do not quote because the list is long and takes up too much room on the opening page.

I will also bump this thread when I update the list.

Thank you.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Registered: March 14, 2007
Posts: 5,734
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:
Bump

Please do not quote because the list is long and takes up too much room on the opening page.

Now I see, Lady Bump.

Quote:
I will also bump this thread when I update the list.

Thank you.
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Bump

I'm a little behind on this - sorry.

A local animal shelter was shut down and we had to find homes for over 500 cats. I've been really busy helping out on my days off.

Then ny mom came up from Florida so any spare time we've spent together. She's leaving Thursday so I'll get back to this on Monday my day off.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributordee1959jay
Registered: March 19, 2007
Reputation: Great Rating
Netherlands Posts: 5,816
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:
I'll get back to this on Monday.


Now whom does this remind me of..... [zombie zombie zombie]     
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I've removed the one's I've sent out and added a few more - updated 3/14:

2012: UPC 043396275171

Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe: UPC 082554355225
Accepted: UPC 025192885426
Against All Hope: UPC 082554357120
Alfie: UPC 097363417545
Alone in the Dark: UPC 012236174165
Along Came a Spider: UPC 097363365143
American Psyco: Killer Collector's Edition: UPC 031398176374
The Animal: Special Edition: UPC 043396062511
Apollo 13: UPC 025192015328
Atonement: UPC 025193328526

Bad Boys II: UPC 043396006195
Bad Company: UPC 786936052688
Bad News Bears: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097363445746
The Bank Job: UPC 031398236122
Basic: UPC 043396097452
Basic Instinct: UPC 012236044307
Batman Returns: UPC 085391500025
Be Cool: UPC 027616928412
Bedazzled: UPC 024543008149
Beeper: UPC 821575540353
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038047
Behind Enemy Lines: UPC 024543038030
Beneath the Twelve Mile Reef: UPC 872322000248
Bewitched: UPC 043396102125
The Big Trees: UPC 872322000347
Black Hawk Down: UPC 043396067660
The Bourne Identity: UPC 025192236327
Blade Runner: The Director's Cut: UPC 085391268222
Blue Streak: Special Edition: UPC 043396040113
Boiler Room: UPC 794043505522
Boiling Point: UPC 085391297628
Boogeyman: Special Edition: UPC 043396012691
Breakin' All the Rules: UPC 043396013124
The Break-Up: UPC 025192846526

Casino Royale: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 043396148611
Catch Me If You Can: UPC 667068998221
Cellular: 794043763120
Chain Reaction: UPC 084296402809
Chain Reaction: UPC 024543014379
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Two-Disc Deluxe Edition: UPC 012569743151
Charlie Wilson's War: UPC 025195004848
Children of Men: UPC 0251932514283.20
Choices: UPC 090328004323
Cold Mountain: UPC 786936242164
Collateral Damage: UPC 085392132423
Confidence: UPC 031398848622
Courage Under Fire: UPC 024543010821
Crank: UPC 031398206958
Crash: UPC 031398179382
Creepshow: UPC 085391605324
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button: UPC 097363337249

Daredevil: UPC 024543077886
Dark City: UPC 065935146575
Date Movie: UPC 024543246978
The Day the Earth Stood Still: UPC 024543569725
Deadly Drifter: UPC 096009010737
The Departed: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 085391132882
Desperate for Love: UPC 090328000424
Disturbia: UPC 097363483441
Domestic Disturbance: UPC 09736337245
Dominiion: A Prequel to the Exorcist: UPC 012569736061
Dr. Doolittle 2: UPC 024543026686
Driven: UPC 085392101320

The Eagle Has Landed: UPC 012236104193
Edward Sissorhands: 10th Anniversary Edition: UPC 024543005384
End Game: UPC 043396138186
Entrapment: UPC 024543003526
Eragon: UPC 024543427070
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: Special Edition: Theatrical Version: UPC 043396131095
The Exorcist: Extended Director's Cut: UPC 883929101436
Exorcist: The Beginning: UPC 012569599536
Eye of the Beholder: UPC 043396050525

The Family Stone: UPC 024543234029
The Final Cut: UPC 031398169659
The Final Goal: UPC 082554363121
The Final Season: UPC 043396236387
Firehouse: UPC 090328902353
First Born: UPC 687797117090
The Fog: Special Edition: UPC 027616878120
The Forgotten: UPC 043396100787
Fortress 2: UPC 043396048898
Four Brother's: Special Collector's Edition: UPC 097360360646
Frailty: UPC 031398811725
Friday the 13th Part 2: 097360145748
Friday the 13th Part VI: UPC 097363198246

Gamer: UPC 031398116721
Gangs of New York: UPC 786936165371
Ghost Rider: UPC 043396163119
Godzilla: UPC 043396231290
GoodFellas: UPC 085391203926
The Great Buck Howard: UPC 876964001922
The Green Mile: UPC 053939257922
The Grudge: UPC 043396062603
Guess Who: UPC: 043396101135

Halloween H2O: UPC 7179510017950
Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets: UPC 085392445721
Haunted Mansion: UPC 786936226607
Hero Wanted: UPC 043396243446
High Crimes: UPC 024543051442
High Crimes: UPC 024543051473
The Hills Have Eyes: Unrated: UPC 024543247531
The Hills Have Eyes 2: UPC 024543444435
His Girl Friday: UPC 728665990008
A History of Violence: UPC 794043100956
Hollow Man: UPC 043396050723
The Hours: UPC 097360567021
House of Wax: UPC 085393894627
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: UPC 097360568141
Hulk: UPC 025192307522

I Am Legend: UPC 085391139621
I Am Legend: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 085391176367
Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom: No UPC
The Inside Man: UPC 025193012524
The Inside Man: UPC 090328900731
Intolerable Cruelty: UPC 025192431227
The Italian Job: UPC: 097360569049

Jackass the Movie: Unrated: UPC 097361183440
The Jacket: UPC 012569715189
The Jackie Robinson Story: UPC 872322001313
Jersey Girl: UPC 786936245660
Johnny Mnemonic: UPC 043396734791
John Q: UPC 794043546822
Joy Ride: UPC 024543036296
Jungle Book: UPC 872322001337
Jurassic Park III: UPC 025192146923
The Juror: UPC 043396116092
Just Cause: UPC 085391362326
Just Friends: UPC 794043101762
Just the Ticket: UPC 027616745323

Kicking & Screaming: UPC 025142630323
Kill Cruise: UPC 082554360427
King Kong: UPC 025192626128
King's Ransom: UPC 794043776328
Kingdom of Heaven: UPC 024543206538
King of the Cowboys: UPC 090328309855

Ladder 49: UPC 786936226416
The Last Samuri: UPC 085392838226
The Last Shot: UPC 786936242881
The Last Time I saw Paris: UPC 090328777050
Laws of Attraction: UPC 794043725524
The Long Ride Home: UPC 658149812826

The Manchurian Candidate: UPC 097360534641
Matrix: UPC 085391773726
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392864829
Matrix Reloaded: UPC 085392185122
Matrix Revolutions: UPC 085392185221
Meet the Parents: Bonus Edition: UPC 025192546020
Minority Report: 2-Disc: UPC 667068998924
Murder at 1600: UPC 085391491521
Murder by Numbers: UPC 085392276424

Naruto: The Lost Story: UPC 782009237105
Not Another Teen Movie: Unrated Extended Director's Cut: UPC 043396113121
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192092220

Ocean's 12: UPC 085393894825
Once Upon a Time in Mexico: UPC 043396087170
Open Water: UPC 031398167341
Out of Time: UPC 027616901798

Pathfinder: UPC 024543450238
Phantom Raiders: UPC 842718005560
Planet of the Apes: UPC 024543040965

The Prince & Me: UPC 097363423843
The Pledge: UPC 085391905325
The Producers: UPC 027616902733
The Proud and the Damned: UPC 090328903664

Rambo: First Blood: Ultimate Edition: UPC 012236163566
Resident Evil: Deluxe Edition: UPC 043396015340
The Ringer: UPC 024543235231
The Rookie: UPC 786936165432

Runaway Jury: UPC 024543111757
Rundown: UPC 025192329128
Rush Hour 2: UPC 794043540424

Sahara: UPC 097363418146
Saving Silverman: UPC043396064591
Saw: UPC 031398165439
Saw: UPC 031398165415
Saw II: UPC 031398188612
Saw III: Unrated: UPC 031398208129
Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut: UPC 031398221999
Secret Window: UPC 043396036635
Shakespeare in Love: UPC 717951003102
South Beach: UPC842718005621
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396096615
Spiderman: Special Edition: UPC 043396061903
Stir of Echoes: UPC 012236101970
Suddenly: UPC 090328902278
Surviving the Game: UPC 794043489525
S.W.A.T.: UPC 043396006249
Swingers: UPC 786936197679
Space Cowboys: UPC 085391872221
Stranger Than Fiction: UPC 043396154070
Suddenly: UPC 056775050597
Superbad: UPC 043396194755
Super High Me: UPC 025195038737
Superman: The Movie: UPC 012569101326
Swingers: UPC 786936197679
Syriana: UPC 012569807716

Talladega Nights: UPC 043396172340
Terminator 3: Rise of the Macines: UPC 085392773322
The Terror: UPC 094933208725
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: UPC 794043683428
Thank You for Smoking: UPC 024543260851
They Live: UPC 025192123528
The Time Machine: UPC 667068997224roy: 2-Disc WS Edition: UPC 085392841127
Traffic: 025192229923
Traitor: UPC 013138001498
Twister: UPC 085391832126

Underneath: UPC 025192044526
Under Siege: UPC 085391242024

V for Vendetta: Two-Disc Special Edition: UPC 012569823792
Van Wilder: Two-Disc Set: UPC 012236129363
Vengeance Valley: UPC 090328902537

Waitress: UPC 024543460282
Walking Tall: UPC 027616910745
War: UPC 031398221821
Watchmen: UPC 883929086115
The Wicker Man: UPC 085391100935
Wolf Creek: Unrated Version: UPC 796019789080
The Wedding Date: UPC 025192722127
Welcome to Mooseport: UPC 024543121213
White Oleander: UPC 085392329724
White Noise: UPC 025192693229
Wicker Park: UPC 027616921529

X-Men: The Last Stand: UPC 024543373926
X2: X-Men United: UPC 024543092063
XXX: UPC 043396106079

You've Got Mail: UPC 085391695424

Zodiac: UPC 097361244341
Zorro's Black Whip: UPC 090328905460
Zulu: UPC 011891980012

MULTIPLE MOVIES:
15 Minutes / Frequency / Thirteen Days: UPC 794043104510
Deadly Drifter / Blood Tide: UPC 096009155193
John Wayne 20 Movie Pack: UPC 683904504586
Lawless Frontier & Lucky Texan: UPC 090328902216
Man From Utah / Randy Rides Alone: UPC 090328902223
The River Niger / Death of a Prophet: UPC 096009155292
The Star Packer / Dawn Rider: UPC 090328902209
Swimfan / Joy Ride: UPC 024543257301
Trail Beyond / The Dawn Rider: UPC 625882920217
Training Day / Fallen: UPC 085391142454

U571: Collector's Edition: UPC 025192078521
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Updated 3/14: I'm bumping because the list takes up too much space.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Registered: March 14, 2007
Posts: 5,734
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Kathy:
Quote:
I'm bumping because the list takes up too much space.

Thank you.
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Bump
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorDarxon
Vescere bracis meis
Registered: March 14, 2007
Germany Posts: 742
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
DVDs arrived today, thanks a lot, Kathy, from Germany.
Lutz
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
If anyone is interested in any of the DVDs from the March 14th post please let me know. I will bump this list for a few more days then any unclaimed movies will be donated locally.
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantdtsig
Just asking questions man
Registered: August 17, 2009
United States Posts: 339
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I just found this forum and topic .. are any still available?
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorKathy
Registered: May 29, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,375
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting dtsig:
Quote:
I just found this forum and topic .. are any still available?


I haven't donated them yet. Send me a pm and let me know what you're interested in.
    Invelos Forums->General: Trading Post Page: 1 2 3 4  Previous   Next