Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1 2 3 ...7  Previous   Next
Common Name for Garry/Gary Chalk
Author Message
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorPantheon
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
United Kingdom Posts: 1,819
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have been informed that this is the only way to ascertain the correct name for someone if the CLT seems wrong...so here goes...

Current CLT results:

Garry Chalk = 247 titles (511 profiles)

Gary Chalk = 281 titles (490 profiles)

However, I'm pretty sure all the Stargate SG1 entries are wrong, which will put the results into doubt.

Would appreciate some help confirming credits.

As per request I will delete incorrect entries in each section from this point onward

Gary Chalk (10 confirmed)
21 Jump Street: Season 1: Episode 5 **Confirmed by awilbohk**
21 Jump Street: Season 3: Ep. 3 **Confirmed by awilbokh**
Meet the Penguins
The Accused **Confirmed by VirusPil**
Action Man Vol. 1
Action Man Vol. 2
Action Man Vol. 3
Action Man Vol. 4
Action Man Vol. 5
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Amy Fisher Story
Angel and the Badman
Bang Bang You're Dead
Barbie of Swan Lake
Barbie as The Island Princess
Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper
Barbie present Thumbelina
Transformers: Beast Machines
Blonde and Blonder
Help! I'm a Fish
Bounty Hunters
Bounty Hunters 2: Hardball
Bucky O'Hare Complete Series
Caught in the Headlights
Christmas Town
Cinderella 018713-812520
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Disturbing Behaviour
Conan the Adventurer - Vol. 1
Countdown to Chaos & Killing Moon
Le Coupable
Le Couperet
Dark Angel Season 1
Darkstalkers: Out of the Shadows
Dead Zone Season 3
Intersection
Dragon Warrior
Eureka Season 1
Flash Gordon Complete Series
The Fly 2 **Confirmed by Pantheon**
The Guilty
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
Lone Hero
Higher Ground
Highlander: Season 1
Highlander: Unholy Aliance
The Hitchhiker: Season 1 **Confirmed by bigdaddyhorse**
Intersection
INto Thin Air
The Journey of Natty Gann
The Karate Dog
Lone Hero
Le jour du chaos
MANTIS Complete Sieres
MacGyver Season 3 **Confirmed by huskersports**
Magic Warriors (Warriors of Virtue)
Mikhail Baryshnikov's Stories from My Childhood
Millennium Season 2
My Mother the Spy
The New Adventures of He-Man
Ninja Turtles The Next Mutation
Ordeal in the Attic
Outgun
Superbabies: Bay Geniuses 2
Poltergeist the Legacy Season 1
Popeye's Voyage The Quest for Pappy
Prime Time Crime **Confirmed by greyghost**
Reboot
Sabrina The Teenage Witch Friends Forever
Scary Godmother The Revenge of Jimmy
Scary Godmother Halloween Spooktakular
Scooby Doo The Mystery Begins
Serving in Silence
Shadow Raiders Vol 1
Shadow Raiders Vol 2
Shadow Raiders Vol 4
The Shipment
Sitting Ducks Season 1
Sliders Season 1 & 2
Sonic Underground Season 1
Mosaic **Confirmed by greyghost**
Stargate (as listed below)
Stingray The Complete Series **Confirmed by greyghost**
Supernatural Season 4
Transformers Armada
Transformers Energon
Try to Remember
Trapped
Wiseguy Season 1 **Confirmed by greyghost**

Garry Chalk (39 Confirmed)
iMucha Lucha
21 Jump Street: Season 5: Disc 1 **Confirmed by awilbohk**
4400 Season 4
Eight Below **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Action Man: Space Wars
The Amy Fisher Story
Trapped
Arctic Outbreak (The Thaw) **Confirmed by VirusPil**
Frozen (The Thaw) **Confirmed by VirusPil**
The Thaw **Confirmed by VirusPil**
At Jesus' Side
Bang Bang You're Dead
Barbie as The Island Princess
Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper
Barbie of Swan Lake
Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses
Battle in Seattle = **Confirmed by VirusPil**
Deck the Halls **Confirmed by T!M**
Blonde and Blonder
Booker - Episode 10 **confirmed by greyghost**
Bratz: Pampered Petz: A Rescue Adventure
Bye Bye Birdie
Stephen King's It **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Camouflage  **Confirmed by T!M**
The Client List
Cobra: Episode 11 **confirmed by greyghost**
Dark Angel: Season 1, Episodes 1, 3, 12
Dark Angel: Season 2
Dead Zone: Season 1 - Ep. 13**Confirmed by bbbbb**
Dead Zone: Season 2 **Confirmed by bbbbb**
Dead Zone: Season 3 - Eps. 1, 2, 12
Dead Zone: Season 4 - Ep. 1**Confirmed by bbbbb**
Deadly Little Secrets
Les Dix Commandements (3-475001-013217)
Eureka: Season 1: Ep 1
4400 Season 4 **Confirmed by snarbo**
Fierce People
Flash Gordon: Season 1 - Ep. 12
Freddy vs. Jason **confirmed by Corne**
Watchmen
Hawkeye: The Frist Frontier: Complete Series - Ep. 9
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Vol. 1 - Eps. 1-13
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Vol. 2 - Eps. 14-26
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Vol. 3 - Eps. 1-13
In Search of Santa
M.A.N.T.I.S. Complete Series - Eps. 15, 21
MacGyver: Season 4 - Ep 7**Confirmed by huskersports**
MacGyver: Season 5 - Ep 9 **Confirmed by huskersports**
Outer Limits (New) Season 1 Ep. 14 **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Outer LImits: Sex & Science Fiction - Caught in the Act **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Outer Limits Season 4 Ep. 20 **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Outer Liimits (New): Season 6 - Ep. 18 (Something about Harry) **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Masters of Science Fiction: A Clean Escape **Confirmed by Kluge**
Trapped
Millennium: Season 2 - Ep. 5
My Mother the Spy
National Lampoon's Holiday Reunion
Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD **Confirmed by bigdaddyhorse**
Painkiller Jane: Season 1 - Ep. 7 **Confirmed by greyghost**
Personal Effects
Poltergeist: The Legacy: Season 1 - Ep 18
Prime Time Crime **Confirmed by greyghost**
Les Professionnels (Body Hunters)
Reboot: Daemon Rising/My Two Bobs
Rudolph the REd-Nosed Reindeer (animated)
Schooby Doo! The Mystery Begins
The Sea Wolf
The Shipment
Sliders: Season 1 & 2 - Ep 6, 15
Stargate SG1: Season 5 - Eps 8, 14
Stargate SG1: Season 6 - Eps 1, 2, 17
Stargate SG1: Season 7 - Eps 20
Stargate SG1: Season 8 - Ep 14
Stargate SG1: Season 9 - Eps 11, 19, 20
Stargate SG1: Season 10 - Ep 1.
....Also corresponding Volumes of SG1: 21, 23, 26, 30, 32, 34**Confirmed by snarbo** 36, 37,**Confirmed by snarbo** 41, 42,**Confirmed by snarbo** 46, 49, 50, 55, 61, 63, 77**Confirmed by snarbo**
Supernatural: Season 4: Ep. 5 **Confirmed by bbbbb**
Tom & Jerry A Nutcracker Tale
Transformers: Beast Machines Vol. 1
Transformers: Beast Machines Vol. 2
Transformers: Energon-Omega Supreme Eps 1-4
Trapped
Watchmen Theatrical & Director's Cut **Confirmed by Pantheon**
Wiseguy Season 1 **Confirmed by greyghost**
 Last edited: by Pantheon
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorRAPMAN
Snootchie-bootchies
Registered: May 28, 2007
Germany Posts: 270
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Die Fliege 2 is the German title for The Fly 2 and can be removed from the list.
Raphael
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCorne
Registered: Nov. 1, 2000
Registered: April 5, 2007
Netherlands Posts: 1,058
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Freddy vs. Jason Garry Chalk as Sheriff
Cor
 Last edited: by Corne
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorhuskersports
Registered: September 29, 2008
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 2,319
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
MacGyver: Season 3 is Gary Chalk
MacGyver: Season 4 and Season 5 is Garry Chalk

You may want to bold your confirmed titles so it's easier for people to see which ones need confirming yet. 
My one wish for the DVD Profiler online database: Ban or remove the disc-level profiles of TV season sets. It completely screws up/inflates the CLT.
FACT: Imdb is WRONG 70% of the time! Misspelled cast, incomplete cast, wrong cast/crew roles. So for those who want DVD Profiler to be "as perfect as Imdb", good luck with that.
Stop adding UNIT crew! They're invalid credits. Stop it!
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsnarbo
Registered: March 13, 2007
United Kingdom Posts: 1,242
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Stargate: The DVD Collection 32: SG1; episode The Tomb; Russian Colonel - Garry Chalk (end credit)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 34: SG1; episode 48 Hours; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 1); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 2); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 42: SG1; episode Disclosure; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 50: SG1; episode Inauguration; charater Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 55: SG1; episode Full Alert; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 61: SG1; episode The Fourth Horseman (part 2); character Col. Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Crusade; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Camelot; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 77: SG1; episode Flesh and Blood; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)

The 4400: The FOurth Season; episode Try The Pie; Sheriff - Garry Chalk

Steve
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorVirusPil
uncredited
Registered: January 1, 2009
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 3,087
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Battle in Seattle:
GARRY CHALK as Chief Faherty
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributorawilbohk
Registered: March 21, 2007
Germany Posts: 392
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
21 Jump Street, Season 1:
Gary Chalk as Rent-a-Cop

21 Jump Street, Season 3:
Gary Chalk as Dave

21 Jump Street, Season 5:
Garry Chalk (start credits)
Hardy

Panasonic TX-65DXW904 and Panasonic DMP-UB704
DVD Profiler 4.0.0 Build 1657, macOS High Sierra with Parallels Desktop 11
DVD Profiler 4.0.4, iPhone X, iOS 12
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorT!M
Profiling since Dec. 2000
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Netherlands Posts: 8,409
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Camouflage: Garry Chalk
Deck the Halls: Garry Chalk
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 1,313
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Mosaic                      Gary Chalk
Stingray - Episode 13  Gary Chalk
Booker. - Episode 10  Garry Chalk
Cobra - Episode 11      Garry Chalk
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorPantheon
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
United Kingdom Posts: 1,819
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting RAPMAN:
Quote:
Die Fliege 2 is the German title for The Fly 2 and can be removed from the list.



Oops!!!   
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar ContributorPantheon
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: High Rating
United Kingdom Posts: 1,819
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting snarbo:
Quote:
Stargate: The DVD Collection 32: SG1; episode The Tomb; Russian Colonel - Garry Chalk (end credit)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 34: SG1; episode 48 Hours; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 1); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 2); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 42: SG1; episode Disclosure; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 50: SG1; episode Inauguration; charater Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 55: SG1; episode Full Alert; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 61: SG1; episode The Fourth Horseman (part 2); character Col. Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Crusade; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Camelot; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 77: SG1; episode Flesh and Blood; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)

The 4400: The FOurth Season; episode Try The Pie; Sheriff - Garry Chalk

Steve


Are all those Stargate entries Garry? You only mention it on the first one.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorsnarbo
Registered: March 13, 2007
United Kingdom Posts: 1,242
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Pantheon:
Quote:
Quoting snarbo:
Quote:
Stargate: The DVD Collection 32: SG1; episode The Tomb; Russian Colonel - Garry Chalk (end credit)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 34: SG1; episode 48 Hours; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 1); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 37: SG1; episode Redemption (part 2); character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 42: SG1; episode Disclosure; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 50: SG1; episode Inauguration; charater Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 55: SG1; episode Full Alert; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 61: SG1; episode The Fourth Horseman (part 2); character Col. Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Crusade; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 63: SG1; episode Camelot; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)
Stargate: The DVD Collection 77: SG1; episode Flesh and Blood; character Colonel Chekov (quest star credits)

The 4400: The FOurth Season; episode Try The Pie; Sheriff - Garry Chalk

Steve


Are all those Stargate entries Garry? You only mention it on the first one.


Yes, sorry thought I had put it at the top.

Steve
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Registered: March 14, 2007
Posts: 5,734
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
The Dead Zone - Season 1: Garry Chalk (as Papa Stillson, episode #13, end credits)
The Dead Zone - Season 2: Garry Chalk (no role, episode #1, opening credits)
The Dead Zone - Season 4: Garry Chalk (no role, episode #1, opening credits)

We should use the person behind a name and not a name behind the person.
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorVirusPil
uncredited
Registered: January 1, 2009
Reputation: Highest Rating
Germany Posts: 3,087
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
The Accused:
Gary Chalk as Courthouse Reporters
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 1,313
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Wiseguy: Pilot Episode - Gary Chalk as Fred
Wiseguy: Season 1: Episode 21 - Garry Chalk as Bartender
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorbbbbb
on steroids
Registered: March 14, 2007
Posts: 5,734
Posted:
PM this userDirect link to this postReply with quote
If Garry Chalk is Confirmed for Freddy vs. Jason shouldn't Gary Chalk be Wrong?
Don't confuse while the film is playing with when the film is played. [Ken Cole, DVD Profiler Architect]
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1 2 3 ...7  Previous   Next