Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1 2 3  Previous   Next
Tool: OverviewCheckPlus
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
My old tool OverviewCheck has now been replaced by OverviewCheckPlus! Please note that you must have mediadogg's plugin HTTPJolie (version 1.20 or later) installed and enabled in order to use this program.



One of the many difference from the old OverviewCheck is that here you don't need any export file. You get the overview directly from DVD Profiler thanks to HTTPJolie.

Note also that you do not need to run DVD Profiler in elevated mode (as administrator) in order to use HTTPJolie together with OverviewCheckPlus.

Download OverviewCheckPlus 1.0 here. And, as always, please take the time to read the help file!
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantzappman
Registered: September 6, 2008
Reputation: High Rating
Posts: 108
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Thanks Gunnar, OverviewCheckPlus works great 
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 6,191
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Cool. Make that HTTPJolie V1.21 or later.
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile Registrantmediadogg
Aim high. Ride the wind.
Registered: March 18, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 6,191
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageDirect link to this postReply with quote
Wow, happy customer already!!!!
Thanks for your support.
Free Plugins available here.
Advanced plugins available here.
Hey, new product!!! BDPFrog.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting mediadogg:
Quote:
Cool. Make that HTTPJolie V1.21 or later.

Well, it does work with 1.20 for those who already have that and MyTools. But it is of course always best to use the latest version.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting zappman:
Quote:
Thanks Gunnar, OverviewCheckPlus works great 

Happy to hear that!
You're down under, aren't you? So will you be downloading Aussie English dictionary? Otherwise Australian overviews will fallback to US English.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited Registrantzappman
Registered: September 6, 2008
Reputation: High Rating
Posts: 108
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting GSyren:
Quote:
Quoting zappman:
Quote:
Thanks Gunnar, OverviewCheckPlus works great 

Happy to hear that!
You're down under, aren't you? So will you be downloading Aussie English dictionary? Otherwise Australian overviews will fallback to US English.

No I am not down under, I am across the pond in the USA.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was outta bullets
Registered: March 29, 2007
Reputation: Superior Rating
United States Posts: 2,638
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have HTTPJolie installed and running in DVDP and when I launch OverviewCheckPlus it says "No contact with HTTPJulie!"
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting zappman:
Quote:
Quoting GSyren:
Quote:
Quoting zappman:
Quote:
Thanks Gunnar, OverviewCheckPlus works great 

Happy to hear that!
You're down under, aren't you? So will you be downloading Aussie English dictionary? Otherwise Australian overviews will fallback to US English.

No I am not down under, I am across the pond in the USA.

Oh, I got you confused with someone else, then. Sorry.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting mreeder50:
Quote:
I have HTTPJolie installed and running in DVDP and when I launch OverviewCheckPlus it says "No contact with HTTPJulie!"

OK, first of all, make sure that HTTPJolie is actually enabled in DVD Profiler (not just installed) See Tools/View plugins.
If it is, check the settings in OverviewCheckPlus. I just realized that I failed to include that in the help file. I thought I had, but apparently I was thinking of the help file for ProfilerQuery. I will rectify that omission.

But, for now:

IPAddress: The IPAddress where DVD Profiler is running. By default OverviewCheckPlus assumes the local IPAddress.

Port number: The port number with which to communicate with HTTPJolie. NOTE: This is the port number configured in HTTPJolie plus 20! So if the port number in HTTPJolie is 40395, the port number here should be 40395+20 = 41415.

If both those check out, make sure your not blocking that port in your antivirus program or firewall.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I have added Settings to the help file, and corrected the misspelling of HTTPJolie in the error message.
(Sorry about that, mediadogg!  )

No functional changes, so it's still version 1.0.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was outta bullets
Registered: March 29, 2007
Reputation: Superior Rating
United States Posts: 2,638
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting GSyren:
Quote:
Quoting mreeder50:
Quote:
I have HTTPJolie installed and running in DVDP and when I launch OverviewCheckPlus it says "No contact with HTTPJulie!"

OK, first of all, make sure that HTTPJolie is actually enabled in DVD Profiler (not just installed) See Tools/View plugins.
If it is, check the settings in OverviewCheckPlus. I just realized that I failed to include that in the help file. I thought I had, but apparently I was thinking of the help file for ProfilerQuery. I will rectify that omission.

But, for now:

IPAddress: The IPAddress where DVD Profiler is running. By default OverviewCheckPlus assumes the local IPAddress.

Port number: The port number with which to communicate with HTTPJolie. NOTE: This is the port number configured in HTTPJolie plus 20! So if the port number in HTTPJolie is 40395, the port number here should be 40395+20 = 41415.

If both those check out, make sure your not blocking that port in your antivirus program or firewall.

OK, HTTPJolie is enabled, the port # is 41415, however I have no idea where to obtain the IPAddress.
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was outta bullets
Registered: March 29, 2007
Reputation: Superior Rating
United States Posts: 2,638
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
I found the IPAddress and it matches 192.168.1.182.
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorgreyghost
Registered: March 13, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 1,361
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Gunnar, this version is amazing! I had used OverviewCheck before, but OverviewCheckPlus is much easier to use.
Thank You.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorGSyren
Profiling since 2001
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
Sweden Posts: 4,252
Posted:
PM this userVisit this user's homepageView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting greyghost:
Quote:
Gunnar, this version is amazing! I had used OverviewCheck before, but OverviewCheckPlus is much easier to use.
Thank You.

Thanks! Glad you like it. I put a lot of work into trying to make it as smooth as I could. But I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for mediadogg. He took the already amazing HTTPJolie and added the TCP interface just for me (as far as I know). He should get at least half the credit, if not more.
My freeware tools for DVD Profiler users.
Gunnar
 Last edited: by GSyren
DVD Profiler Desktop and Mobile RegistrantStar Contributormreeder50
I was outta bullets
Registered: March 29, 2007
Reputation: Superior Rating
United States Posts: 2,638
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionDirect link to this postReply with quote
Never could get this running so today I completely uninstalled HTTPJolie. I will continue to use OverviewCheck3 as it's the only option I have.
Marty - Registered July 10, 2004, User since 2002.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Plugins Page: 1 2 3  Previous   Next