Welcome to the Invelos forums. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Read access to our public forums is open to everyone. To post messages, a free registration is required.

If you have an Invelos account, sign in to post.

    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 3 4 5 6 7 ...13  Previous   Next
List of proven INVALID Birth Years
Author Message
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Based on this post and contributions that are going in

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=143&messageID=2108480#M2108480

David Hess 1942 got into the DB incorrectly and should have been David Hess 1936.  So David Hess 1942 is invalid
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Another one

Bill Campbell 1959 from this entry of the BY thread http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=27&messageID=1120537#M1120537

That is the same Bill Campbell that had the common name validated
Common Name "Bill Campbell" / "William O. Campbell" to "Billy Campbell(1959)" As Per
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=678999&PageNum=2&messageID=2113515#M2113515

Billy Campbell 1959 is has a BY (and is the same person as Bill Campbell 1959)
Billy Campbell 1959 (Actor/Producer) from BY Thread
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=100&messageID=1736627#M1736627

So with the common name validation Bill Campbell 1959 is no longer needed and is invalid
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Bill Butler 1931 is invalid

We have both 1931 and 1921 in for the same person

The 1921 was the one agree to be valid

It was discovered the 1931 BY for him was incorrect and it is documented here http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=111&messageID=1837002#M1837002
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
We have another

At one point in time it was thought that Robert Brown 1926 was born in 1927.  Both are in the DB intending to be the same person.  the documentation links in the BY thread for the 1927 BY now say 1926.  Both BY's are in the database, making the 1927 invalid

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=145&messageID=2117989#M2117989
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Chris Gray 1958

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=146&messageID=2120385#M2120385
 Last edited: by Scooter1836
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Scott Reeves 1986

This is now invalid since he has the common name of "Scott Eastwood" based on the common name thread http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=618157&PageNum=1&messageID=2111408#M2111408
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
It appears that from this thread http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=682614 Steve Buscemi 1957 is invalid

I can validate there is only one in IMDB and I looked through the CLT and I saw no entries that were not him
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorLKanne
Registered: November 3, 2007
Reputation: Great Rating
Posts: 346
Posted:
PM this userEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Another one

Bill Campbell 1959 from this entry of the BY thread http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=27&messageID=1120537#M1120537

That is the same Bill Campbell that had the common name validated
Common Name "Bill Campbell" / "William O. Campbell" to "Billy Campbell(1959)" As Per
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=678999&PageNum=2&messageID=2113515#M2113515

Billy Campbell 1959 is has a BY (and is the same person as Bill Campbell 1959)
Billy Campbell 1959 (Actor/Producer) from BY Thread
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=100&messageID=1736627#M1736627

So with the common name validation Bill Campbell 1959 is no longer needed and is invalid


I found another Billy Campbell as Actor in the Movie "Love Actually" (2003).
I have this Movie with the German Title on Blu-ray with EAN 5050582740356 in my database from online profile.

At http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132238/ he is credited in two Movies so far.
I couldn’t find any BY for him.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting LKanne:
Quote:
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Another one

Bill Campbell 1959 from this entry of the BY thread http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=27&messageID=1120537#M1120537

That is the same Bill Campbell that had the common name validated
Common Name "Bill Campbell" / "William O. Campbell" to "Billy Campbell(1959)" As Per
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=678999&PageNum=2&messageID=2113515#M2113515

Billy Campbell 1959 is has a BY (and is the same person as Bill Campbell 1959)
Billy Campbell 1959 (Actor/Producer) from BY Thread
http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=100&messageID=1736627#M1736627

So with the common name validation Bill Campbell 1959 is no longer needed and is invalid


I found another Billy Campbell as Actor in the Movie "Love Actually" (2003).
I have this Movie with the German Title on Blu-ray with EAN 5050582740356 in my database from online profile.

At http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0132238/ he is credited in two Movies so far.
I couldn’t find any BY for him.


However that does not negate the fact that "Bill Campbell (1959)" is invalid.  The common name change from "Bill" to "Billy" does that.  A BY for "Billy Campbell (1959)" has already been approved for the situation you are speaking of. 

My guess is that I was not clear in my post (these can get confusing), it is the  "Bill Campbell (1959)"  that is invalid.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorzwoti
Registered: April 14, 2007
United Kingdom Posts: 132
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
so would the birth year for stephen dorff be invalid?

looking at it, there is a steve dorff (composer) who has used stephen

clt shows the below
steve dorff - 98/233
stephen dorff - 136/741

but of the composer credits, there only seems to be 1 in the database as stephen (amazing stories season 1)
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting zwoti:
Quote:
so would the birth year for stephen dorff be invalid?

looking at it, there is a steve dorff (composer) who has used stephen

clt shows the below
steve dorff - 98/233
stephen dorff - 136/741

but of the composer credits, there only seems to be 1 in the database as stephen (amazing stories season 1)


Is the BY for the composer or a different 'Stephen Dorff".  There is no documentation in the BY thread to sate who it is for
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorzwoti
Registered: April 14, 2007
United Kingdom Posts: 132
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Quoting zwoti:
Quote:
so would the birth year for stephen dorff be invalid?

looking at it, there is a steve dorff (composer) who has used stephen

clt shows the below
steve dorff - 98/233
stephen dorff - 136/741

but of the composer credits, there only seems to be 1 in the database as stephen (amazing stories season 1)


Is the BY for the composer or a different 'Stephen Dorff".  There is no documentation in the BY thread to sate who it is for


The birth year is for the actor, based on the fact that there were 2 stephen dorffs. But if, as the numbers show, the composer's common name is steve then there is only the actor
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorScooter1836
Registered: October 30, 2011
Reputation: Great Rating
United States Posts: 1,870
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting zwoti:
Quote:
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
Quoting zwoti:
Quote:
so would the birth year for stephen dorff be invalid?

looking at it, there is a steve dorff (composer) who has used stephen

clt shows the below
steve dorff - 98/233
stephen dorff - 136/741

but of the composer credits, there only seems to be 1 in the database as stephen (amazing stories season 1)


Is the BY for the composer or a different 'Stephen Dorff".  There is no documentation in the BY thread to sate who it is for


The birth year is for the actor, based on the fact that there were 2 stephen dorffs. But if, as the numbers show, the composer's common name is steve then there is only the actor


I would say you are correct then, what is the BY involved "Stephen Dorff XXXX"  It is not in the BY thread
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,714
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Stephen Dorff BY is 1973.

I just tested it by doing a test contribution with that BY and no checkbox appeared, so the BY is in the system as Approved.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar Contributorzwoti
Registered: April 14, 2007
United Kingdom Posts: 132
Posted:
PM this userEmail this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
Quoting Scooter1836:
Quote:
I would say you are correct then, what is the BY involved "Stephen Dorff XXXX"  It is not in the BY thread


1973

there is a mention of this in the birth year thread as someone asks if it was valid

http://www.invelos.com/Forums.aspx?task=viewtopic&topicID=250804&PageNum=85&messageID=1621924#M1621924

the birth year is in the system, just questioning the validity of it.
DVD Profiler Unlimited RegistrantStar ContributorCubbyUps
Registered: March 14, 2007
Reputation: Highest Rating
United States Posts: 3,714
Posted:
PM this userView this user's DVD collectionEdit postDirect link to this postReply with quote
I would say that the 1973 Stephen Dorff BY is indeed invalid based on your post and looking at the CLT.
    Invelos Forums->DVD Profiler: Contribution Discussion Page: 1... 3 4 5 6 7 ...13  Previous   Next